Jerrod Carmichael getting curved in 4K by Tyler the Creator

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Nikkka that part dislocated my ribcage 😭😭😭😭😭😭
People are calling Tyler immature in those comments but the way I see it is Jerrod is the immature one for trying to emotionally manipulate someone who already showed you they aren't interested. What was the point of doing this on camera. Tyler was over it.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Jerrod "what are you seeking?"
Tyler "in life or on this plate?"
:russ: I'm crying!!!!

That's what Jerrod gets for trying to emotionally ambush Tyler.
That was GOLD!

TTC wasn’t going to let Jerrod make him look like a fool on camera. Ionno what he was thinking but Tyler is definitely the type to put you on front street if you try it. Lol

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
People are calling Tyler immature in those comments but the way I see it is Jerrod is the immature one for trying to emotionally manipulate someone who already showed you they aren't interested. What was the point of doing this on camera. Tyler was over it.
That was GOLD!

TTC wasn’t going to let Jerrod make him look like a fool on camera. Ionno what he was thinking but Tyler is definitely the type to put you on front street if you try it. Lol

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
That was GOLD!

Tyler gave a masterclass performance of how to handle emotionally manipulative people