Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
1.gif

tumblr_lybx5n6cqo1qf8um8o1_500.jpg

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
You get your line push back the barber is dabbing and dabbing with the clippers, those dabs cause small cuts and scabs, sometime your hair grow back over those cut's/scabs sometimes it doesn't; there is a reason why most brothers hair start thinning out on the left and right corners, thats the spots that get touched and pushed back the most with clippers.......It's hard but you shouldn't get your hair shaped up like every 3 weeks, to let your natural line grow back and those cuts heal

I cut hair so its hard for me not to edge my shyt up twice a week but now that im approaching 30 I gotta be cautious.............................

This same exact sh*t was happening to me. My hairline when from a C into a U more or less. I stopped getting lined up 2 years ago and my hairline hasn't changed since. My brehs, don't get lined up, I think more than anything that is making a lot of cats prematurely bald.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
What's with the obsession with people's hairlines right now:dwillhuh:
lot of homosexuals here feeling brave, its one thing to clown an active player as famous as bron but now threads are being started for a 40+ retiree? its getting creepy

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
More or less if you have :flabbynsick: genetics you gotta do more. Just like you have cats like say a Vince Carter who doesn't do sh*t and has a 40" vertical, and you have the streetballer on the court who does leg curls religiously 2x a week and only has a 30" vertical. Meaning that yes, genetics do have a part to do with it, but also it's what you do. My dad's bald, my brother has a bald spot. I got two younger cousins who are already bald, and one only 2 years older than me who is already bald. Black hair just simply requires a lot of care. For any brothers noticing a receding hairline, here is what I did to stop the sh*t:

1) Stop getting lined up

2) Grow your hair out. I rock with the afro temp fade mostly as of late

3) Keep your hair naturally moisturized. Meaning use some oil. I personally sleep with a durag 2x a week after massaging almond oil/coconut oil into my sh*t

4) Wash your hair. It's important to wash your hair at least 3x a week. I personally wash my hair every day, I think either route is ok, but you want to avoid buildup of sh*t on your scalp, and at the same time you don't want to dry out your hair. So it's a balance that I think is different for each person.

4) When you wash your hair massage/scratch your scalp. You should try to stimulate blood flow to your scalp basically.

5) Live right. Keep your stress level low, eat right, run 2-5 miles 3-5x per week, hit the gym, do yoga, whatever it is, be active and live right :obama:

^^^If you do this you may not be able to defeat baldness, but you will be able to at least keep it off another 10-15 years. Again, I have cousins younger than me rockin' baldies and sh*t, so this is coming from a guy with :flabbynsick: hair genes. You have to actively do something to prevent baldness. WHATEVER you do. I don't recommend drugs or lasers. What will be will be, but just do your best to live right, take care of your hair, you should be able to rock with it well in to your 40s :obama:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, nikkas are so scared of getting old they coming up with all sorts of formulas to convince themselves that father time aint gonna come for that ass.

If edging with a razor or too close with clippers was the cause for receding hairlines then the shyt wouldnt just recede in the corners, it would get pushed back all at once.

Whats the theory about balding at the top of the head? What about white people, most of them dont even use clippers but they bald just as much if not more.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
More or less if you have :flabbynsick: genetics you gotta do more. Just like you have cats like say a Vince Carter who doesn't do sh*t and has a 40" vertical, and you have the streetballer on the court who does leg curls religiously 2x a week and only has a 30" vertical. Meaning that yes, genetics do have a part to do with it, but also it's what you do. My dad's bald, my brother has a bald spot. I got two younger cousins who are already bald, and one only 2 years older than me who is already bald. Black hair just simply requires a lot of care. For any brothers noticing a receding hairline, here is what I did to stop the sh*t:

1) Stop getting lined up

2) Grow your hair out. I rock with the afro temp fade mostly as of late

3) Keep your hair naturally moisturized. Meaning use some oil. I personally sleep with a durag 2x a week after massaging almond oil/coconut oil into my sh*t

4) Wash your hair. It's important to wash your hair at least 3x a week. I personally wash my hair every day, I think either route is ok, but you want to avoid buildup of sh*t on your scalp, and at the same time you don't want to dry out your hair. So it's a balance that I think is different for each person.

4) When you wash your hair massage/scratch your scalp. You should try to stimulate blood flow to your scalp basically.

5) Live right. Keep your stress level low, eat right, run 2-5 miles 3-5x per week, hit the gym, do yoga, whatever it is, be active and live right :obama:

^^^If you do this you may not be able to defeat baldness, but you will be able to at least keep it off another 10-15 years. Again, I have cousins younger than me rockin' baldies and sh*t, so this is coming from a guy with :flabbynsick: hair genes. You have to actively do something to prevent baldness. WHATEVER you do. I don't recommend drugs or lasers. What will be will be, but just do your best to live right, take care of your hair, you should be able to rock with it well in to your 40s :obama:
:beli: washing your hair everyday will make your ass bald, why would anybody need to wash their hair daily your stripping away any mostuire and drying your hair out :dahell: