Jermaine Dupri Speaks out against AI technology infiltrating the music industry

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Keep wishing sissy.

The weird nikka who had the Nas avatar with the black fitted. nikka kept quoting me telling me every time he saw my username he got hard thinking of that bytch. I didn’t want to block him because I like to make fun of him when he says stupid shyt. Idk if he has posted in a while. His last thread sounded like he was gonna commit that
Whoever the weird one with the Nas Avatar is come here and get this rep :russ:

You had to change your name cause a booty bandit was on your ass I can't make this up :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Whoever the weird one with the Nas Avatar is come here and get this rep :russ:

You had to change your name cause a booty bandit was on your ass I can't make this up :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Your name is badboys11..

Mugenight

B3-3vil-2-3vil
Daps
This ai shyt in a lot of cases is akin to copying all the answers on a test and not knowing a damn thing, but please by all means continue, those with true talent will be A-OK and the fakes with fall to the wayside as it should be.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It's over.

I don't know why and how anybody could be excited about AI in music.
Total madness.
The idea is so depressing it kills whatever interest you had in New music totally. It'll have its audience but I'm out.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
It’s interesting how dude not only got off a fake Kendrick song but got people to really think he killed Drake with it. Thats saying something :jbhmm: AI rappers bout to take over the game

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Used to

Hip hop community used to care about fake ness

Nowadays all the girls aspire to be Gina from fresh prince in the earthquake episode

Drake got a whole team of ghostwriters

It's only right we start replacing y'all with AI, who gives a damn about the rappers background as long as the song is hot, right? Rick Ross fans that's how it is right?

Bring on the AI musicians we ready
Exactly.

Hip-hop used to care about snitching too

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Detroit Pistons learn your history

We real over here we don't get traumatized and have to change our names cause of booty bandits
nikka you are behind a cellphone or keyboard lol. Stfu

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
JD is right, but rather than fight it, watch you see producers and artists use it and then tweak and claim it's entirely their art/performance.

Tim and Fabulous basically been saying for the last year music is over. Or at least the way we know it, is over.

The older generations care about performance and uniqueness, but these younger generations don't care.

See Drake.
The way we know it from the mainstream standooint

If you’re not a complete idiot, you’ll still be listening to people making good music. I fukking hate how the industry is acting like all of music kind will get erased with AI when if anything, it means their shyt is not worth the cost

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Here's the thing, labels would love to cut humans that you have to PAY money to, out of the equation. They don't care about passion or feeling, only the dollar.

And if a robot or computer can do that for free, that's excellent for them
And this is why JD looks like an idiot trying to frame this as artist/musicians are in lockstep with the labels. The labels don't want you. In fact the labels are heavily invested with this AI technology the same way Hollywood is with actors. Cutting humans out the equation = more profits for the industry.