badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
nikka you are behind a cellphone or keyboard lol. Stfu
Alright now

Keep talking

U gonna get one of these fakkits who lurk turned on again. They catch an erection u gotta change your screename. :russ::russ::russ:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I write songs, and to be honest, if I can find a balance of using AI to help me co write, that's great.

Everyone can't sit in a room with JD, BCox, Muni Long and write a song.

You part of the problem cheating as nikka

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Breh...in college my professors was shytting on him. He don't do none of his art.

They say the same about Warhol. I never wanna be that big where I don't touch my art anymore. Hell Imma build my wood panels by hand until I can't no more. And by then I know death is imminent and prolly won't paint no more.

This is why the "banana and tape" sold for 5 figures...folks be fukking up the art game

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Breh...in college my professors was shytting on him. He don't do none of his art.

They say the same about Warhol. I never wanna be that big where I don't touch my art anymore. Hell Imma build my wood panels by hand until I can't no more. And by then I know death is imminent and prolly won't paint no more.

This is why the "banana and tape" sold for 5 figures...folks be fukking up the art game

It deletes the whole purpose of art. Its like The big time producers who have everyone else do the work and get the production credit.

saturating the game.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JD don’t care about the culture he cares about his bag. He was going around saying “the DJ is dead”. Now this AI can replace him he like:whoa:
RIP Kay Slay

Daps
This sh*t has been going on since day one. Back in the days you had to save money to buy a keyboard, a MPC or SP1200 drum machine, Technique 1200 turntables, etc. Making music was for those that really really wanted to do it no matter what. Napster came and people starting sharing music. Fruity Loops and other programs came in and you didn't have to buy a drum machine to make beats. Serato came in for DJ's and you didn't have to lug crates of records around anymore. Then streaming, etc. They've embraced pretty much everything except Napster and now A.I. Should've rejected it all from the jump. Its too late now.

Thread Over

Dizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
AZ
This sounds like someone who can't adapt to use AI for their craft. This technology is going to change music forever. For better or worse. I'm not afraid of change or evolution so this is a non issue.