Jenny from Forrest Gump shouldn’t get so much hate

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I knew I seen this take before and on some level, I get it... but that doesn’t excuse a lifetime of manipulation and using Forest, and all the unnecessary bullshyt she put that man through.

He’s slow, but he’s still human. And that shyt was foul.:hhh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It really is and its wild when it finally clicks.

I believe it was @MartyMcFly who said that this movie showed that you could be flat out retarded, as long as you were white and held conservative values, you'll do well in America. :scust:
Not in those exact words but yeah lol

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
That wouldn't help matters. Instead of just being a repost harlot shilling for content, OP would end up being a white male dope fiend who's into all kinds of things, just going by that user's post history.
I’m a repost shilling harlot.
:lolbron:

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Jenny was damaged goods and internally she KNEW it...:manny: but forrest just couldn't accept it.. but the movie had a decent ending... for what it was...

I don’t think Forrest really understood it anyway.

He probably knew she had issues but didn’t know how and why. He describes Jenny’s pedo father as “loving”.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
This movie was thrash and it won all those "prestigious" awards. Same thing with million dollar baby, that movie sucked dikk.:pacspit:

I get looked at like an idiot, when I ask grown men how they never seen Terminator 2 and call it a great movie. :dahell:

"Oh, I only watch award winning movies.":mjpls:

You're don't want to see Arnold Schwarzenegger as a robot from the future killing another robot that turns to liquid and shyt as they fukk LA up, but you want to watch Tom Hanks in some history cameo bullshyt where he takes care of a kid cause some hoe relizes she's out of time. How do you grow up in the 90s and never did the T-1000 straight hand run as a kid:mjtf:

No wonder this dikk head married a woman 31 years older than him. Maybe if he got some testosterone from watching Arnold Schwarzenegger using a shotgun on a semi truck he'd be slaying Twenty year old twat like the rest of us and not eating beef jerky.

Over there ashamed going behind your old ladies back trying to get age appropriate p*ssy and blaming it on me when I ain't talk to you in months. Then got the old hag calling my girl saying I cheated when I ain't do shyt.

Sorry coli I had to vent:wow: so yea fukk this movie.

Superstar
Daps
:mjtf:
Man, fukk Jenny. She would have been caught by the tmz in future’s passenger seat if her wishy washy ass had made it. Our past doesn’t give us a pass! She deserves every concentrated ounce of hate she’s gotten. I don’t even know why you caped for her, she’s not even real. If she was a real mom, that kid would be guaranteed to grow up and turn to prostitution or dope.

Last edited:

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
No wonder this dikk head married a woman 31 years older than him. Maybe if he got some testosterone from watching Arnold Schwarzenegger using a shotgun on a semi truck he'd be slaying Twenty year old twat like the rest of us and not eating beef jerky.

Over there ashamed going behind your old ladies back trying to get age appropriate p*ssy and blaming it on me when I ain't talk to you in months. Then got the old hag calling my girl saying I cheated when I ain't do shyt.

That reminds me, Edward Furlong was about 13 years old and fukking his 26 year old tutor. :sitdown::sitdown: