Jenny from Forrest Gump shouldn’t get so much hate

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don’t deserve hate for rejecting a mentally ill man obsessed with you. There wasn’t any point in the story where she owed Forrest and had to be with him so why the fukk would hate her? He followed her not the other way around in most of their interactions.

A man wouldn’t be shyt if a short bus shorty with deep pockets wanted to give him the world?

That’s so immature.
:stopitslime: So he wouldn't be shyt if he slept with her then just disappeared:comeon:

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
:stopitslime: So he wouldn't be shyt if he slept with her then just disappeared:comeon:
People don’t hate her for that last interaction, they hate her for all the ones before which is bullshyt. I already explained why she left him and it would make sense if a man left too, utter revulsion at their own actions.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I never cared about the hoeing around. I understood it because I saw shyt like that growing up from ppl in abusive homes.

It was the taking advantage of a retard that bothered me. She knew Forest wasnt all there. She used him her entire fukking life and left him with a child to raise. An easily manipulated retard. :martin:

Had he been a normal minded simp I would be cool and charge it to the game. Even as a child I thought that was foul:unimpressed:. I seen who she was when i was 6.

His momma was hoeing too but she was my favorite character in the movie :manny:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i thought it was mostly just white men that hate her. she was a radical free thinker that had solidarity with the struggle. the movie is right wing fantasy, as has been said before, so she had to be punished

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People don’t hate her for that last interaction, they hate her for all the ones before which is bullshyt. I already explained why she left him and it would make sense if a man left too, utter revulsion at their own actions.
It's still a shytty thing to do :yeshrug:
Whatever your grade school comprehension allows
Why so defensive? I'm not the one who had a hard time understanding that article :umad:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I enjoy Forrest Gump because of all the fukkery that happens in the flick but at its core its still a hardcore conservative right wing propaganda piece. Forrest is the guy who wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed but he worked hard, served his country, played by the rules, pulled himself up from his bootstraps, high morals, loved his mother, owned a successful business, helped those in need, was a property owner, didn't drink or smoke, etc. While Jenny on the other hand was the free spirit liberal, hippy, drug taking, party girl thot, protesting, hanging with the Black Panthers, slacker who couldn't hold a job, who eventually succumbed to "HIV/AIDS" in the end.

She wasn't really supposed to be liked because of the political stance is probably the most important part of the movie

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's still a shytty thing to do :yeshrug:

Why so defensive? I'm not the one who had a hard time understanding that article :umad:
There is nothing hard to understand about it. Its a mental masturbation thinkpiece

The only full blooded reference to liberalism was Jenny hanging out with the a$$hole revolutionaries. She's no more a representation of liberalism for having a fukked up life than forest is conservatism for being dumb and unassuming.

The article was written by a triggered idiot who is probably digging through fat albert episodes to juelz a support for Marxism. :camby:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Your take is valid but it also leaves out the fact that Jenny was selfish, given how she lived and was treated it was probably a defense mechanism, but if she truly thought Forrest was that dumb and incapable then she never truly knew him or cared to see what he truly was.