Jemele Hill,... "Marshawn Lynch is a professional fool!"

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Why do they want him to talk so bad, he may not articulate well n would just rather not speak. And if he says some fucced up shyt the media would have a field day. Leave him be. Actions speak louder than words.
Just look at how uncomfortable he is in this interview. He can't be himself, tries to catch himself from cursing and saying nikka. People will portray him as a thug without understanding his background. Pay attention to the part when they ask him about people thinking he's a thug.

Just look at how the media shyts on people. I wouldn't want to talk to them pussies either.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
lynchpets.0.gif
is this m lynch

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Just look at how uncomfortable he is in this interview. He can't be himself, tries to catch himself from cursing and saying nikka. People will portray him as a thug without understanding his background. Pay attention to the part when they ask him about people thinking he's a thug.

Just look at how the media shyts on people. I wouldn't want to talk to them pussies either.

Until yesterday i had only heard of beast mode but after watching this video, i have a sort of respect for the man. If the nfl wants these players to talk to the media they should at least provide media training. I wouldnt talk to them bytches either. Painting him as a thug is just bs. Just cuz he dont wanna give in to the media, they mad n wanna sully his name fucc them. Im not going to say iknow him now but i understand. He is hood and you can tell how he talks and i can see why he'd rather not talk to them.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm not gonna lie brehs, you nikkas are extra cruel to Jamele.

Some shyt is :mjlol:but ya'll take it to far.

Its pretty fukking childish, I feel like ya'll just hate and dismiss her because she not attractive to you. Cari Champion gets a pass on here, but that bytch can barely form a cohesive sentence on TV. Its ESPN, super bad bytches ain't finna be on there chopping it up about sports. Jamele is cool let her live, the Lynch shyt is a different story though :pacspit:

As a black man, I "hate and dismiss" her because she is one of the few black women with an actual voice in sports...and she spends most of her times hating on black athletes just to hate on them...

Funny cause she is doing the same thing as Marshawn in her own way on that His and Hers show by going so far out of her way to be sure to incorporate the latest slang term (thot) or the latest catch phrase (you going to get this work) or the latest music phrase (bae) into everything that she does...

There is no shortage of white reporters with an axe to grind with Lynch who constantly shyt on him...so what does maybe the most visible black female personality in sports do? While she designates an entire segment to shyt on him...looking at her though I'm not surprised...

I wonder how she would feel if someone did an entire segment talking about her using the word "thot" and "bae" 12 times in a 3 minute segment...I wonder how much that is furthering the respect of black women in sports journalism

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She just mad cuz she know she could never get a real G like Da Gawd