Jemele Hill,... "Marshawn Lynch is a professional fool!"

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
she rock those same minis for like what 5-7 years now... her hairline will be on some
stevie-wonder1.jpg

:mjlol:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
she rock those same minis for like what 5-7 years now... her hairline will be on some
stevie-wonder1.jpg

she totally need to lose the braids and actually get in shape.
you can't call players stoopid and be extra attackable like her image is.
I am not sure If I liked the retread of NNL cartoon vignette.
of lynch, where they clowned him.
yet, showed he was the key to the hawks success.
plus, they had chuck on.
who, was an original pain in the media's ass.
then, never asked him about it, indepthly to include chuck's history.

it was another in jemele history.
where it was a bit to far given she is a black woman and could have offered a solution, or better explained what lynch's issues werE and if they are warranted.

Art Barr

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
Marshawn is out chea getting mad pub and a few endorsements over all of this shyt. I don't know if these lames realize this but, the opportunities that they're saying his "short with the media" behavior will squander are actually getting him bank... I think Tom Jackson was on NFL Live today saying that he got fined $25K for the GB game, but made $50K off of the Skittles commercial. Another $50K for the Progressive commercial.. Those nikkas keep their middle fingers up at Goodell, the NFL and its media.. :blessed::pachaha:

:salute:#BeastMode!

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I doubt it....A lot of athletes actually like talking. They need to just let him do his thing.

Brougham...this is my thing about the whole scenario.

The Seahawks ARE NOT shorthanded on players who will speak to the media. lol
If Brotha Lynch (trademark pending) doesn't wanna talk, just move on to the next one...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Has she ever called a white athlete a fool of any kind in the past?
She has said similar things about Manziel before (don't know if it was exactly a fool) but she don't really rock,with him either. Will it change your mind though if she has though cause if not whats the point?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
She has said similar things about Manziel before (don't know if it was exactly a fool) but she don't really rock,with him either. Will it change your mind though if she has though cause if not whats the point?
I find most of these black sports personalities take a harsher tone towards black athletes than they do others.

I need to see if she called Manziel a fool

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I find most of these black sports personalities take a harsher tone towards black athletes than they do others.

I need to see if she called Manziel a fool
I agree at times they do it but I think honestly they suffer from the same thing some people on here suffer from. Don't know what to call it but its some black people who don't want you to act out because of what will "they" say. I guess she isn't immune to doing the same thing