FSU
I assume this is from an interview with Lynch

B8cz9i1IYAIVShg.jpg:large

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
:heh: Why are you making shyt up now bruh?

Really:heh: That's how she portrays herself? :leon:Oh? Ok.

:salute:Jamele. Some bald headed nikka that look like OG Rock is beating them walls down right now like a champ.
Ease up on Marshawn though :birdman:
Making shyt up? She called dude ignorant or some shyt. Sounds to me, she thinks she is better than him. Basically convicted Jameis without knowing the facts.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
To bash, disrespect and call a intelligent, successful black woman unattractive because she throws jabs and is opinionated about black men is unnecessary and is bytch nikka shyt.
Plenty nikkas would dikk her down and wife that up, I wouldn't but c'mon bruhs, ya'll act like she looks like Wanda.
article-2055968-0E9DE34400000578-457_468x356.jpg

She a solid 6.5/7
Again bro, my opinon of her is not based on her looks. Its her opinions and how she acts. I don't know her so I'm not gonna call her intelligent or stupid, nor do I care for her success. This is probably the only post of mine you could find referencing her but I don't like her. I also don't find her attractive. I won't say she's routinely ugly but she most certainly has been to me. That being said, I hadn't called her ugly until now and thats only because you were shytting on dudes that did.
If she talked about sucking dikk all day nikkas would be like ":noah:I'd wife her" eating her booty all that dumb shyt ya'll be hollering :dead:

nikkas just aren't smart enough to be critical so they resort to 3rd grade name calling.

nikkas make threads about ugly/worst looking hoes all day on this board.

You are right, people make threads about uglier women, simping them and etc. But to each his own. She could be cute and I still wouldn't like her because of the shyt she has said. I know you aren't directing it at me breh but let them dudes cook b/c she has said some fukked up shyt many-a-times. She deserve the superficial hate.

:manny:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Showing the limitations of their control.
Which is nothing but a figment of your imagination. He's hardly trail blazing by doing this. All a writer can control is the article he can put out. At worst Lynch is not being cooperative in getting their homework done which accomplishes nothing for either side.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Which is nothing but a figment of your imagination. He's hardly trail blazing by doing this. All a writer can control is the article he can put out. At worst Lynch is not being cooperative in getting their homework done which accomplishes nothing for either side.
Maybe thats what he is doing.

And its not really about the media, not anymore. Its about the league at this point. Thats what my comment about control is coming from. The league wants to control every aspect of a player. Players reluctantly go along with it because "everyone else does". They don't want Lynch to show that contractually, he can show up and say whatever he wants. It doesn't HAVE to be what the league wants you to say. If everyone does this, than its definetely a problem for the league and the media that the league wants to push its product. This is evident by them attempting to fine him in ANY new way possible, even shyt that never really cared to enforce solely to deter others from trying to do it in the future. On some ole, "If i cant get you this way, then I'll get you that way" type shyt. I guarantee you the fine for his hat will be astronomical simply because they can't fine him for not shucking for the media gallery. Next season, all someone has to do now is not celebrate TDs, not wear their own gear at press time and they can get on that podium and say their ABCs if they so chose to and will not be in breach of their contract or subject to fine. This is what he has shown that THEY didnt want players to know.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I'd nut in the slut, look her in the eyes, then THROW the slut off of a bridge. Not even bedwench-material.