Jemele Hill,... "Marshawn Lynch is a professional fool!"

Juven

All Star
Daps
You see it. They scared. ESPN sending out all of the hounds this week on dude. fukk em. I hope all of the players do this more often.
I feel like it would take away from sports news. I like when athletes talk about the game
I don't know how much reporters take away from an interview but I feel like the news would get boring and we'd stop coming to the coli n shyt. Why not answer like 3 questions about the game n dip,

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm a fan of Jemele but.. :camby:

I agree. Granted, I do think the shyt is childish by Marshawn but he knows what he is doing. The fact he's making
the media mad is something I can't hate on.

And it's obviously not all the media he has a problem with. The fact that he's still cool with ESPN's Kenny Mayne for his troll segments says enough to me.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Marshawn has already eloquently stated why he doesn't like talking to the media... I love the fact the a running back (the most expendable position in the NFL) is getting everyone so riled up because he doesn't want to talk to them.

In Marshawn's words
"I've never seen anybody win the game in the media. But at the same time, I understand what it could do for you, if you wanted to be someone who talks a lot. But that's not me.

"And I'm not as comfortable, especially at the position I play, making it about me. As a running back, it takes five offensive linemen, a tight end, a fullback and possibly two wide receivers, in order to make my job successful. But when I do interviews, most of the time it'll come back to me. There are only so many times I can say, 'I owe it to my offensive linemen,' or, 'The credit should go to my teammates,' before it becomes run down.

"This goes back even to Pop Warner. You'd have a good game and they'd want you to give a couple of quotes for the newspaper, and I would let my other teammates be the ones to talk. That's how it was in high school, too. At Cal, I'd have my cousin, Robert Jordan, and Justin Forsett do it.

"Football's just always been hella fun to me, not expressing myself in the media. I don't do it to get attention; I just do it 'cause I love that (expletive)."

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Why do they want him to talk so bad, he may not articulate well n would just rather not speak. And if he says some fucced up shyt the media would have a field day. Leave him be. Actions speak louder than words.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
she looks like a freak
I'd def put my dyck in her mouth

but back to the topic ..I think she doesnt like the image he portrays to these racist cacs

Marshawn is the type nikka they fear the most.. he doesnt givafawk. So nikkas everywhere love that dude.

who wouldnt love a breh that runs over safeties and linebackers, grabs his nuts going over the goaline

then puts his middle finger up at the reporters

and drops jewels like..." I'm 'bout that action Boss."

Look at her...she got an education and a nice good paying job...on tv no less. Lowkey uppity ass black people...

She the type who don't like shopping at walmarts in certain areas because "it be too many ghetto people in there" :mjpls: