Jeffrey Epstein Commits That

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
going by the usual conspiracy theorist logic, trump should be guilty of all this. but i guess we have a right wing wave right now...
Y'all in here reaching. This is way bigger than Trump. And it crosses the parties and goes beyond our boundaries.

All this sheit is related. Epstein as a spy, Carbyne software, Cambridge Analytica scandal.

It really reveals how British Elite and the Zionist have infiltrated and control America. And it was THEY who interfered in the election. Not the Russian boogeyman.

All these folks are hiding money via offshoring and avoiding taxes. Money laundering thru expensive real estate.

They are also financing arms, and drugs trade thru philanthropic foundations. And certain factions are human traffickers of underage children, likely thru the Russian mafia.

It's how they get the young beautiful Eastern European girls. Its similar to the Iews trade of those same women into the harems and seraglios of the empires of antiquity as concubines.

Donald Trumps mentor, Roy Cohn was a known to keep young boys around and engage in pederasty and did not consider himself gay. THESE PEOPLE KNOW WHATS UP. A Documentary called "Where's My Roy Cohn" about him will drop on Netflix next month...September 4th IIRC. (Where’s My Roy Cohn? Digs into One of the 20th Century’s Most Evil Men)

roy-cohn-sundance-film-opener.png

Heads up in the pic above that might be Young Drumpf next to him with the makeup and the roman getup on. :dame:
cohn-roy-birthday-party-studio-54-300x201.jpg

See the world's facade has changed but the characters and personalities remain the same. We dressed this earth differently and rock different clothes but the same shyt still goes on. Dont be fooled by the tall buildings of glass and metal or the modern chariots drawn by 300+ horses power.

Last edited:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Trump stans either go full in on making this heavily Clinton biased or say there's no conspiracy he just killed himself with no ulterior motives like it's normal for super high profile detained suspects to off themselves on the regular. Especially at the MCC.

You agents are clear as day.

In reality, this is just how the super-rich or upper echelons of society operates, there's no party politics up there. Just people who think themselves beyond the law and common people. Epstein was just one of these brokers or go-to contacts for them to satiate their craven desires. These people enjoy very sick stuff that being in these groups allows them to satisfy whenever with no repercussions.

I know conspiracy theories have gone off the deep end last decade and people want to distance themselves from being grouped into this Q shyt or pizza-gate, Seth murder nonsense but shyt like has happened to through history. It aint new.

When you're in these groups and you fall, it's over. Epstein knew this. He's been getting slapped on the wrist in cases brought to the courts. He's been getting away with it for a while.

Last edited:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl

full
full
full

Lol the American citizens can't be this dumb. I'll wait for more evidence to come out but when there is smoke there is usually fire.

What's funny is that the chain of events lines up perfectly to the chain of events that occurred at the wtc right before 9/11

1. Security told to leave at night in the 2 weeks leading up to the even
2. Major powerdown in the towers in the 2 weeks leading up to event
3. An unnamed unmarked team going in and out of the building at night during this time
4. 2 planes knock down 3 buildings

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I'd like to believe this is a ploy by gov't officials to move him to a safer place because they caught wind of an assassination plot, hence no details of how he committed suicide, etc.

But that's wishful thinking and a desire for justice on these peoole who think they're above the law.
:mjtf: what "government officials" could you even be talking about here?

Why do y'all still have so much faith in those criminals?

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Here's an even more interesting note. Recently they have shown us that in real time, they can put the face of another person atop of another and it looks extremely real. The lastest greatest example was in Conan as Bill Hader use Pacino and Schwazzenager voices they imposed the faces atop his real time.

Even if we do see video of him dead or hanging himself, we should not trust it. Strange as it sounds.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
If I had a $100 bill for everytime I've seen "I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but...." today, I could take a luxury 10 day vacation to Brazil, including extra spending cash. :wow:
It's highkey a disrespectful statement

They needed the MSM to take them by the hand and lead them to this point in the first place

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
These are bullshyt twitter accounts from right wing or troll types. There are no news reports on this. There aren't even cameras in the cells at MCC, this is obvious fake news. STOP spreading bullshyt.
There are security cameras in the prison itself simpleton

Again, name one of these news sources that you wait for to tell you what to think

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I try to give these brehs the benefit of the doubt and just assume that there are a lot of disinformation agents here. But it isn’t that. A lot of theee goofy fukks are just victims of programming. Every thread on politics the first few pages always has the usually routine posts. No critical thinking being exhibited.

These nikkas will be in line at FEMA camps waiting for rations....
Facts

There are PROACTIVE people, and there are REACTIVE people

Most of the posters on here are REACTIVE people. They REACT to events instead of attempting to gain knowledge and learn how to see shyt like this coming

REACTIVE people are usually the people vicitimized by random violent events because they live life in a fantasy world. It's not real unless it's happening RIGHT NOW, regardless of how many signs there were beforehand(that they ignore)

I call them the type of people that are "always looking up" while they're being stolen from and shat on right in their faces

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
FACT CHECK: Was an NFL Lawyer Who Claimed the Super Bowl Is ‘Rigged’ Found Dead?

False

On 29 January 2018, the YourNewsWire web site published an article reporting that an NFL “entertainment lawyer” was found dead hours after telling reporters that the upcoming Super Bowl was “rigged”:

None of this was true. The NFL employs no “entertainment lawyer” named Dan Goodes, nor did anyone by that name recently “blow the whistle” on “rigged” football games or die in a “gangland-style execution.”

This report was a fabrication, nothing more than a riff on a recent hoax about NFL games being “rigged” that was published by YourNewsWire, a fake news site. The article’s accompanying photograph of the alleged crime scene was actually lifted from a July 2017 news report about a New York police officerwho was shot in her patrol car.
Even after this epstein shyt y'all are STILL going to snopes like good little mindless sheep huh:mjgrin: