Jeffrey Epstein Commits That

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Mark my words brehs, something crazy is going to happen in the next two weeks, something that is going to push this news story out of the news cycle.
It is all by design.

I am not a conspiracy theorist, but...

The spin has already started, I watching CNN and this guy who worked at the prison was like "sure it can happen :manny:", and "suicide watch only a couple of days".

Y'all need to pay attention to the words they use to describe this child rapist.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Mark my words brehs, something crazy is going to happen in the next two weeks, something that is going to push this news story out of the news cycle.
It is all by design.

The spin has already started, I watching CNN and this guy who worked at the prison was like "sure it can happen :manny:", and "suicide watch only a couple of days".

Y'all need to pay attention to the words they use to describe this child rapist.
And what if nothing happens?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
And what if nothing happens?

Trust it's going to happen:merchant:
OnlyLargeAmericanblackvulture-small.gif

Domino effect to whats going to lead the country into anarchy. There's going to be yellow tape over DC with the shyt that's about to go down. It's going to make Trump's foolishness look like a simple Twitter meme:lupe:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
It is all by design.

It’s an easy spin, just make another mass shooting or another “Trump racist for tweeting racist things” story... this is light work for how dumb most Americans are...

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:deadmanny: At people blaming the clintons

If they had this much power, Hillary would be president right now
If you are still defending the clintons in 2019, kill yourself... they are literally the MOST CORRUPT Political
Entity in American history.

Everything people claim Trump did, they literally did...

Posting for daps on here is cool, but Clinton’s are PURE SCUM. I hope you aren’t a black person defending them...

If you are? Really kill yourself painfully....

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It’s an easy spin, just make another mass shooting or another “Trump racist for tweeting racist things” story... this is light work for how dumb most Americans are...

tumblr_inline_pjl1gdO6wW1s2ff4u_250.gif

I gave up on the intelligence of this country when they voted for Bush the second time around despite the fact that the whole war was bullshyt:francis:. The grim reality is that nobody is "woke" or a "freethinker" anymore. People are sheep and you can bullshyt the most intellectual being and they will sightly agree with the antidote. We living in a country where folks make memes of massacres, put our heads in the sand of the educational system, and have a 15 second attention span of politics that's going to fukk us over in the long run. Google literally READING OUR shyt, but we still use google related content and gmail in general. Social networking is a breeze for advertisement to milk you without spending a cent, yet we use IG to see the baddest of jawns. We all losers in this game and shyt won't change until the end of the world happens, and even then it's just going to be a vicious cycle of morons, rich pedophiles, and poor ignorant souls seeking refuge from Uncle Sam's psychotic episodes.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
If I had a $100 bill for everytime I've seen "I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but...." today, I could take a luxury 10 day vacation to Brazil, including extra spending cash. :wow:

Saw this today on Twitter:

August 10, 2019, the day everyone became conspiracy theorists.

Last edited: