Jeffrey Epstein Commits That

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps

full
full
full

Lol the American citizens can't be this dumb. I'll wait for more evidence to come out but when there is smoke there is usually fire.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
You'd have to have a bunch of single dudes with no ties to anyone & completely loyal to the cause as the hackers.The reason Anonymous/Lulsec got wrecked and disbanded by the Goverment was one of the original members(Sabu) turned informant and snitched out the whole group due to the goverment holding something over his head rumor had it something was gonna happen to his family if he didnt cooperate.
Word

There’s a urkrainian black hat who’s trying to start another world war because he wants chaos. I was thinking he can’t be the only one. Some of these Russians and Chinese dudes have the world in their hands. But there’s no cohesion, just fukkery. Baby boomers showed how completely out of touch they are with tech and how slow they are to adjust. They never let young guns run anything, they just brain drain them and toss them

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure that before the mainstream media decided to finally pay attention to Epstien, you thought him being a world wide sex peddler that was connected to many world leaders was some stupid conspiracy. So, fukk up you simple clown.

Ain't no point entertaining the Indian dude he just here to troll. Wasn't pizza gate about sex trafficking too or gay dudes?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm sure that before the mainstream media decided to finally pay attention to Epstien, you thought him being a world wide sex peddler that was connected to many world leaders was some stupid conspiracy. So, fukk up you simple clown.
they only paid attention to Epstein because anyone remotely connected to Trump's lifetime of bullshyt came under scrutiny.