Jeffrey Epstein Commits That

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
i did the research and its all fake news sites which is why you didnt post a link

I didn't post it cause the story was scrubbed from the internet.

FACT CHECK: Was an NFL Lawyer Who Claimed the Super Bowl Is ‘Rigged’ Found Dead?

False

On 29 January 2018, the YourNewsWire web site published an article reporting that an NFL “entertainment lawyer” was found dead hours after telling reporters that the upcoming Super Bowl was “rigged”:

None of this was true. The NFL employs no “entertainment lawyer” named Dan Goodes, nor did anyone by that name recently “blow the whistle” on “rigged” football games or die in a “gangland-style execution.”

This report was a fabrication, nothing more than a riff on a recent hoax about NFL games being “rigged” that was published by YourNewsWire, a fake news site. The article’s accompanying photograph of the alleged crime scene was actually lifted from a July 2017 news report about a New York police officerwho was shot in her patrol car.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
For the record, I'm not saying everything is kosher. This entire story stinks. When you add in the fact that the Attorney General ties into this (Barr's father gave Epstein his first job teaching at an elite private high school, despite him having zero teaching experience) and we know Trump's former labor secretary helped Epstein avoid prosecution in Florida. Epstein clearly had dirt on powerful people and now he's dead.

Am I saying Trump or some power had him killed? No. It could just be suicide. Epstein likely felt it was his only choice, perhaps to protect people he loves. Or...it could be that he was indeed killed. We will learn more in the coming days. What I don't want to see are OBVIOUS bullshyt right wing troll accounts being posted with false information. We already saw this play out in 2016, don't fall for bs again ok? There are fake news reports saying Epstein told his family he feared for his life...despite the fact that he hasn't had any contact with his family recently. There are people claiming Epstein agreed to talk to prosecutors right before he died. There are NO verified reports on that either. We don't know shyt, basically. So stop allowing propaganda and bullshyt to enter the vacuum.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
FACT CHECK: Was an NFL Lawyer Who Claimed the Super Bowl Is ‘Rigged’ Found Dead?

False

On 29 January 2018, the YourNewsWire web site published an article reporting that an NFL “entertainment lawyer” was found dead hours after telling reporters that the upcoming Super Bowl was “rigged”:

None of this was true. The NFL employs no “entertainment lawyer” named Dan Goodes, nor did anyone by that name recently “blow the whistle” on “rigged” football games or die in a “gangland-style execution.”

This report was a fabrication, nothing more than a riff on a recent hoax about NFL games being “rigged” that was published by YourNewsWire, a fake news site. The article’s accompanying photograph of the alleged crime scene was actually lifted from a July 2017 news report about a New York police officerwho was shot in her patrol car.

Snopes ran by a husband/wife team and a cat.

Let's no get started on MSM using rehashed photos...

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I try to give these brehs the benefit of the doubt and just assume that there are a lot of disinformation agents here. But it isn’t that. A lot of theee goofy fukks are just victims of programming. Every thread on politics the first few pages always has the usually routine posts. No critical thinking being exhibited.

These nikkas will be in line at FEMA camps waiting for rations....

Get off politics you goofy. This isn’t about choosing sides.... the fact that grown adults get tricked into “well! right wingers posted this and that makes it wrong” is the most retarded shyt ever.

THERE IS NO RIGHT AND LEFT ANYMORE... ONLY RIGHT AND WRONG

Funny thing is, goofy fukks like you will be the first to perish when SHTF... enjoy your fema camps... goofy..
You "wake up "sheeple posters are truly the worst. You have no real basis for your beliefs outside of a need to feel special.

Dude talking about FEMA camps and being a critical thinker. :mjlol:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
smh lol trump dont give a fukk

prAvRU9.jpg

What's crazy is that the person whining about Trump spreading conspiracy theorist is spreading the conspiracy theory that Trump tweeted that so some wacko kills the Clintons.