Jeffrey Epstein Commits That

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats the story ?

Dan Goodes was found dead in his hometown of New York City in what early reports described as an “gangland-style execution”, hours after blowing the whistle on the “rigged Super Bowl” backstage at a promotional event in Minneapolis.

Early reports claim the 49-year-old was found shot dead in a 2017 BMW 2 Series, along with one other man, believed to be a close friend.

Goodes, an entertainment lawyer who worked at the National Football League’s Park Avenue headquarters, had been representing the NFL in Minneapolis, working alongside Eagles and Patriots franchise staff on promoting Sunday’s Super Bowl featuring the two teams.

However Goodes went “off-script” in Minneapolis and was “physically removed” from the premises by security staff, but not before publicly condemning the NFL as “totally corrupt” and claiming the Super Bowl is “fixed.”

Telling reporters that he is a “football fan first and foremost, and a lawyer second”, Goodes said “Football in America in 2018 doesn’t need another rigged Super Bowl. We need a great match. Not another rigged result that doesn’t pass the sniff test.

“I like money as much as the next guy. But I like football more. I can’t stand by and allow rampant greed and cynicism to destroy the game I love. The little boy in me won’t allow it.

“Football in America won’t recover from this.”

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
:deadmanny: At people blaming the clintons

If they had this much power, Hillary would be president right now

Clinton's got mad connections and will put someone in the dirt without hesitation..

There is a book out on Amazon that talks about Clinton in depth..

And according to the comments, its mentioning the young girls he messed with and the comment was made in 2012...

I'm sure it was a shared effort among many to get rid of Epstein tho..

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Dan Goodes was found dead in his hometown of New York City in what early reports described as an “gangland-style execution”, hours after blowing the whistle on the “rigged Super Bowl” backstage at a promotional event in Minneapolis.

Early reports claim the 49-year-old was found shot dead in a 2017 BMW 2 Series, along with one other man, believed to be a close friend.

Goodes, an entertainment lawyer who worked at the National Football League’s Park Avenue headquarters, had been representing the NFL in Minneapolis, working alongside Eagles and Patriots franchise staff on promoting Sunday’s Super Bowl featuring the two teams.

However Goodes went “off-script” in Minneapolis and was “physically removed” from the premises by security staff, but not before publicly condemning the NFL as “totally corrupt” and claiming the Super Bowl is “fixed.”

Telling reporters that he is a “football fan first and foremost, and a lawyer second”, Goodes said “Football in America in 2018 doesn’t need another rigged Super Bowl. We need a great match. Not another rigged result that doesn’t pass the sniff test.

“I like money as much as the next guy. But I like football more. I can’t stand by and allow rampant greed and cynicism to destroy the game I love. The little boy in me won’t allow it.

Yo wtf :ohhh:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Stop posting random fake shyt with no link

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Suicide watch. You had one job.:beli:

I’m a little skeptical about the conspiracy talk when it comes to high profile cases like this. Too many eyes on it. And people can’t keep secrets for shyt when the pressure is on.

But damn. Suicide watch is specifically designed to prevent this one thing. And PARTICULARLY HANGINGS.

:jbhmm: These fools about to have me looking at this “suicide” claim like many of my Coli brehs in here:duck:

Seriously? You think you have your eyes on it?

There are only a few people who need to know the details.

giphy.gif

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this cat allegedly served the elite the whole world over... including buckingham palace...and the best y'all can come up with is the clintons?
Y'all gotta understand that nikkas are going straight to Clinton's/Trump because it's convenient for the jokes

We know that this reaches far beyond them

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Clinton's got mad connections and will put someone in the dirt without hesitation..

There is a book out on Amazon that talks about Clinton in depth..

And according to the comments, its mentioning the young girls he messed with and the comment was made in 2012...

I'm sure it was a shared effort among many to get rid of Epstein tho..

What's the name of the book?

Daps
I'd like to believe this is a ploy by gov't officials to move him to a safer place because they caught wind of an assassination plot, hence no details of how he committed suicide, etc.

But that's wishful thinking and a desire for justice on these peoole who think they're above the law.