Jeffrey Epstein Commits That

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Listen....
First him to even get arrest on some kiddie fukking...
Something was definitely up...
It ain't the young girl fukking thing...
Them types could fukk ur mother and underage daughter on cam, and never see a day in jail.
They have dead bodies of their competition buried on multiple continents...
Never do they get prosecuted....
This is deeper than nikkaz think.
But fukk it

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These black hat hackers could expose a lot of shyt

Wonder why they don’t

You'd have to have a bunch of single dudes with no ties to anyone & completely loyal to the cause as the hackers.The reason Anonymous/Lulsec got wrecked and disbanded by the Goverment was one of the original members(Sabu) turned informant and snitched out the whole group due to the goverment holding something over his head rumor had it something was gonna happen to his family if he didnt cooperate.

edit:

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I'm heated, this shows how sick society is well at least those in power they want to keep their demonic activities up for years to come and they may very well get their wish. He should have been murked but only after we got the info to strike the fukking blow to these sick individuals now we have nothing he was the fukking golden bag to dismantle a majority of this shyt and now it's basically a clean slate this is a W for pedophiles worldwide.

it's so hard to wrap my head around this being real life, like everyday knowing evil is winning, sure little good deeds happen here and there but even that is small-scale compared to the larger evils that go on everyday, I imagine everyone close to him that knew what he knew is going to go bye-bye if he had any hidden information stored away its either been confiscated or is no longer a problem.

Pedophiles get to sleep comfortably too night, what a fukking world to live in, I don't trust any of these fukking officials they all look corrupt to me every person involved in government seems to be tinged in corruption, are there no good people in any positions that matter?

Well now we can focus on small time guys who won't make a dent in the system let's get back to escaping r.kelly meanwhile a nikka with an island of kids who dealt with presidents,ceos,princes,etc is dead.

it's disgusting
This perfectly encapsulates my opinion of society in this day and time.

Ephesians 6:12

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
He was connected to too many powerful people and knew their secrets. This "suicide" is a hit..
since he allegedly trued to commit suicide before and they transferred him to a special cell , i believe they just let him kill himself and didnt bother to monitor his safety or prevention

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
because theres no sex ring at a pizza shop, idiot
I'm sure that before the mainstream media decided to finally pay attention to Epstien, you thought him being a world wide sex peddler that was connected to many world leaders was some stupid conspiracy. So, fukk up you simple clown.