Jeff bezos predicts humanity will be slaves in space while the elite have earth

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Earth is by far the best planet in the entire solar system, i can't understand this fascination with space.

There is nothing for us out there except death and desolation :manny:

You're thinking from a limited, human perspective. Whatabout when you're able to augment your body becoming transhuman? Whatabout when we are able to transfer our consciousness into "other" avatars basically eliminating death?

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
You're thinking from a limited, human perspective. Whatabout when you're able to augment your body becoming transhuman? Whatabout when we are able to transfer our consciousness into "other" avatars basically eliminating death?
Yup, space travel and colonization becomes a different thing once we merge with machines

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
This is next level go back to you where you came from :mjpls:

Oh where you came from? We'll take that too :mjpls:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Gundam already told us how this plays out. Humans In space gonna get tired of being ruled by Earthlings and start a Independence War and Mfs gonna start nuking shyt and dropping colonies on Planets and kill like half the population :picard:

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
wow so all this time we thought they were looking to escape into space…but they was just testing that shyt out to throw us up there smh

yall ever play starcraft? the plotline is just like this, they take all the criminals on earth and send them to a remote prison colony millions of light years away, and within a few thousand years the criminals become their own self functioning race with no human intervention. Shyt bout to happen for real :ohhh:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
It's more likely they will try to kill everybody else through vaccines than spend money to send a bunch of people to space.

Bezos sounds just like I expect him to. A geek who got money and is now trying to push his views off on other people.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Elaborate.

I mean that's the esoteric knowledge that maybe 10% of the population knows.

While the majority of the population believes time happened in a linear manner, a small percentage know otherwise.

The technological level we're currently at, man "kind" has been there before. Some thousands and some millions of years ago. Some of them aren't interested in our affairs. Some of them are lording over us, pretending to be allah or God or jehova or yhwh or Thoth or various Greek gods, etc.

How you think in ancient texts such as the bible, the people frequently saw and interacted with the gods.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Transhuman? :dame:

No thanks! :dame:

I understand breh. In history many hominids said "homo sapien sapien...no thanks". Many of us will rather die out than evolve.

:francis: though you're still going reincarnate into whatever humanities next step is.