Jeff bezos predicts humanity will be slaves in space while the elite have earth

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Some people scream “I support the vaccine mandates! It’s for the betterment of society. Get the vaccine, or don’t eat!”.

That’s just the beginning trial run, dummies. In the future, if/when they say “Take that ass to Space, or die!”. These very same stupid ass idiots will be crying and screaming about how unfair it is.
:yeshrug:

fukk it. Do your thing, Bezos. There’s entirely too many stupid sheep muthafukkas that exist on this planet that deserve everything that’s coming to them. Send those clowns first.
:manny:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Somebody needs to smack fire out of this peanut looking punk. fukk Amazon, go support your local businesses.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Who’s to say people will still go by earth laws in space?

then you have the Gundam plot

i never watched gundams because theres wwaaayyy too much dialogue for me, but this makes it interesting. May have to peep games.

I wonder if they’ll ever make a movie mocking Bezos and scripting him as the antagonist. Like a new Team America flick where the terrorists are domestic corporations. That would be lean. If you ponder it and forecast where things are headed for america... its like a contemporary 1984 situation seeming more like reality everyday.

Its just unfathomable to believe that in the near/distant future that the new slaveship... will be a spaceship.

*cues Total Recall*

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He also mentioned that Earth's carrying capacity is 10B people. We're at 7.8B right now. At the growth rate we've seen over the last generation or so, it'll only take 15 years to get to 10B. The next 2 decades are going to get weird as fukk brehs.

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
mf'ers caping for years about him and elon's space colonialism bs being "For the good of humanity :jawalrus: "

He's out here literally admitting he wants to enslave humanity and keep earth for himself

why have we not busted out the guillotine? :patrice:
Yeah him and Peter Thiel want techno dictatorships

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
O god the white man losing his rabid ass mind again. :snoop:
you're the one always caping for republicans and conservatives, this is what you get, total lasseiz-faire nonsense from mega-rich capitalists. You should love this shyt, he's the definition of everything you support: no regulations, no alternative lifestyles, none of that shyt, just good ol' fashion indentured servitude to the ruling elites.

reap what you sow cocksucker :stopitslime:

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
If that's the mission, it'd be the other way around with elites in space like that one movie. No way it'll be feasible to try and shunt 8 billy plus people into space willingly or by force.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
And people worship this piece of shyt, it’s even worse with Musk. We need to eliminate the idea of individuals having a billion or more dollars, in a way that nobody would ever even think about becoming a billionaire again.

hating nikka shyt. Go chase a bag :hhh: