Jeff bezos predicts humanity will be slaves in space while the elite have earth

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
This is essentially the same premise as agenda 21 which billionaires and world leaders have been working towards for decades.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Imma be a Gundam pilot brehs. :blessed:

dcltu35-14508454-a739-4aa7-a38c-240a17dd130c.gif

:demonic::whoa::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah it’s not it’s just logic

A dog see another dog they start barking

If there’s being out there on our level why would they let us live and sit back as we start plotting to colonize planets and shyt :comeon:

Again you're thinking in human terms. Who's to say there not already watching and will send asteroids flying soon?
If there's something out there it's beyond human comprehension, so you can't tell me how they operate or why they do what they do.(Neither can I)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is these fakkits wet dream. All of Earth's industrial production is done in space by humans, while a few elites enjoy Earth completely to themselves as a natural reserve.

And this piece of shyt is close to being able to do it. If not him, then the next billionaire

they are nowhere close to being able to do this

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Lol u seem to speaking Atlantis doctrine, yeah nothing new under the sun as the Bible says. Where all the gods/goddesses originate from, and the folklore. What you’re saying would have a point if the powers that be weren’t trying to make a global government, headed by the serpent/adversary. How do u explain that?

:russ: they're not TRYING to make a global government. You've been in a global govt for thousands of years.

This global govt doesn't need to "try" and do anything. They are and have been in complete control for a long time. They have dominion over earth. They have a patent on your body, they can do whatever they want to us.

egsteel

All Star
Daps
Can't imagine working for Amazon in space. I'm a Weyland-Yutani man all the way.:jawalrus:

But seriously, a lot of you are missing the bigger picture. They won't need to force many into the colonies. They'll do it the same way they convince people to pollute their own countries and vote against their own interests. And stop speaking in absolutes; everyone doesn't have to be transported for Bezos' dream to be realized, just the majority. I can promise you the elite will have no problem convincing these 3rd world nations to send millions of citizens to the outer rings. Prisoners will follow.

Last edited: