Jeff bezos predicts humanity will be slaves in space while the elite have earth

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I dunno about that. Most of his assets are here. Most of the resources propping him up in the vacuum of space are shipped from America to those magic space cylinders. And his cellular/satellite connectivity is based on what America's space infrastructure allows him to access.

He'd be no different than the Roanoke colonists if America stopped sending him supplies in space. He'd also be a sitting duck if America decided to attack him for breaking human rights, similar to how natzis were powerless after US involvement in ww2. Not because of technological advancement of the us(Germany had us beat) but because of the sheer amount of resources this place can throw at him.

Now of course this will change after a few hundred years as colonies become independent, no different from how Canada no longer needs the UK. But that'll be a while...
If I’m not mistaken, Walter Raleigh had to go to the tower over the debt he incurred but was pardoned by the queen because of his favor with her.

but fukk all that. I want no parts of space.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I know were going to have a great population crunch in the next 100 years, but we're also going to trash the earth before we have the technology to have millions let alone billions in space colonies.

Bezos dream is for that scenario, the more likely reality is a super advanced space station for the rich, while the poor stay on earth.
Let the poor stay here and fight it out over limited resources and eventually kill each other and then the rich come back after the extinction occurs. They would probably be on some overlord shyt making sure no nukes are used so as to preserve the earth but allowing dictators to run amok and let the natural disasters go unchecked. All the while selling the guns for a profit to those left here.

it really sounds like the jehovah witness philosophy with chosen humans inhabiting a new earth.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Earth is by far the best planet in the entire solar system, i can't understand this fascination with space.

There is nothing for us out there except death and desolation :manny:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Fascinating since at some point humans will starting mining the asteroid belt.

Earth is by far the best planet in the entire solar system, i can't understand this fascination with space.

There is nothing for us out there except death and desolation :manny:

If our species want to survive eventually we have to get off this rock.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Some people scream “I support the vaccine mandates! It’s for the betterment of society. Get the vaccine, or don’t eat!”.

That’s just the beginning trial run, dummies. In the future, if/when they say “Take that ass to Space, or die!”. These very same stupid ass idiots will be crying and screaming about how unfair it is.
:yeshrug:

fukk it. Do your thing, Bezos. There’s entirely too many stupid sheep muthafukkas that exist on this planet that deserve everything that’s coming to them. Send those clowns first.
:manny:

How did you draw that connection :dahell:

There is more overlap with people who are against the vaccine and people who don't believe a cap should be put on capitalism.

I don't know if you're being deliberately ironic in instructing Bezos to do his thing.

The root issue is selfishness. People don't want to get the vaccine or wear a mask because they favour their odds against the virus. It doesn't matter to them is thousands others die because they don't want to get the vaccine or wear a mask.

The same selfishness can be found in capitalism. They don't want to put a cap on it because, in their mind, it prevents them from becoming a rich billionaire.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
They'd have to confiscate all guns first. Should be easy since coli is anti gun

Nah, they would just have to ramp up the cost of living and limit the job opportunities.

When people can't afford shelter and find gainful employment, they will start robbing each other to survive.

People who aren't willing to commit crime will see the colonies as an opportunity to move to a safer environment. People who commit crimes will be shipped off to prison on an asteroid to do hard labour.

Amazes me that people cannot think in consideration of how humans have behaved for centuries.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nah, they would just have to ramp up the cost of living and limit the job opportunities.

When people can't afford shelter and find gainful employment, they will start robbing each other to survive.

People who aren't willing to commit crime will see the colonies as an opportunity to move to a safer environment. People who commit crimes will be shipped off to prison on an asteroid to do hard labour.

Amazes me that people cannot think in consideration of how humans have behaved for centuries.

I didn't read anything about the op making people slaves either :mjlol:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Let the poor stay here and fight it out over limited resources and eventually kill each other and then the rich come back after the extinction occurs. They would probably be on some overlord shyt making sure no nukes are used so as to preserve the earth but allowing dictators to run amok and let the natural disasters go unchecked. All the while selling the guns for a profit to those left here.

it really sounds like the jehovah witness philosophy with chosen humans inhabiting a new earth.

:patrice: who have you been talking too...

You don't even know what you just done here.

Take what you just said and compare it to the world we currently live in. Think of the UAP sightings, what ancient doctrine hint at, how our government makes no sense, how things on earth just aren't fair, how the human genome has been tampered with, how the God of the Bible seems schizophrenic and pretty human, etc.