jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Oh he knew his name. He was fukking with him, but it was clearly getting old and making Coodie uncomfortable, and yet he kept doing it. He was definitely big dogging Coodie. That was the problem though. Kanye didn't actually forget his name. I don't know the significance of why Chike was a name that Coodie didn't like, but it was obvious to me that they both knew it wasn't the thing the call Coodie in that moment.
I think he may have initially just misspoken in good faith, but after that, he was clearly fukking with him and came across poorly.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Man, it's like Kanye is the Downey Jr character in Tropic Thunder at the end when he's like "I don't know who I am, maybe I'm nobody?"

I know that was a comedy, but the point is that he was a method actor that got so lost in the roles he played that he lost his sense of self.

I can definitely see Kanye being like that. It must be a trip to potentially look in the mirror and not really know who the fukk you really even are at a certain point.
It’s almost unfathomable that the Kanye who made Through The Wire, Jesus Walks, We Don’t Care and Spaceships would have ended up wearing a MAGA hat and proclaiming that slavery was a choice. I’ve distanced myself mentally from Kanye to such an extent due to all the unconscionable fukkery that I’d forgotten why I was such a fan in the first place. Nothing in the first two episodes surprised me because we all knew who Kanye was because he let us in and his story was so universally relatable.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

I hate how emotionally caught up people are in celebrity fukkery.

No, I'm not taking this seriously, because Kanye always acts "crazy" when it's time to buy something from him.

Always.

Study claims celebrity-obsessed people are less intelligent

The study, published in BMC Psychology late last year, asserts that “there is a direct association between celebrity worship and poorer performance on cognitive tests” measuring both literacy and numeracy.

:mjlol:
We don't know what's going on behind the scene. Remember when Kim exposed Taylor Swift for playing along with the Kanye fukkery, in the background, and being "upset" about being called a bytch on his song, in public?

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
From the Coli Hollywood Stories thread:

This is so much deeper than white validation and acceptance. Have you seen “Get Out” or “Eyes Wide Shut?” Those movies will explain a lot. Kanye is someone that has influence and power. That George Bush comment sealed his fate... I’ll explain more later.

His mom allegedly knew about his mental illness. That plays a big part in this, too. Remember everyone doesn’t handle trauma the same way. We all have different levels of strength. Most people aren’t in the public eye and they aren’t dealing with TPTB.

Look at the parallels between Kanye and Donald Glover. Shyt went down behind the scenes. I’m not defending them, but I feel like I should provide some talking points.

When you’re “militant” and for your people, you’ll see a trend of rape charges, mental illness, IRR, sex scandals, blackmail, taxes/financial issues...
:sas2::sas1:

They make sure you lose all credibility and turn everyone (even your own people) against you. If anything happens to you there won’t be any outrage.

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate how emotionally caught up people are in celebrity fukkery.

No, I'm not taking this seriously, because Kanye always acts "crazy" when it's time to buy something from him.

Always.

Study claims celebrity-obsessed people are less intelligent

The study, published in BMC Psychology late last year, asserts that “there is a direct association between celebrity worship and poorer performance on cognitive tests” measuring both literacy and numeracy.

We don't know what's going on behind the scene. Remember when Kim exposed Taylor Swift for playing along with the Kanye fukkery, in the background, and being "upset" about being called a bytch on his song, in public?

facts…Kim, Skete, and Kanye are probably friends behind the scenes.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
facts…Kim, Skete, and Kanye are probably friends behind the scenes.
":why:Nah, breh, Kanye might run up on them with a knife and murder both...it's like OJ Part 2, except Nicole is one of the most powerful celebrities on the planet and Ron Goldman isn't just a waiter returning eye glasses, he's one of the most popular comedic actors in American."

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way he did his boy was :francis:

I find it interesting that he told Coodie that he was about to start playing a character, once he hit the superstar level. I'm not even gonna try and understand his thought process, but it's telling that he cut off the only other person besides his mother who saw everything he did for most of his adult life, for years.

I haven't messed with his music, outside his production in ages, but I enjoyed watching his process to come up with that melody in the Kids See Ghost session.:ehh:

that Kanye “playing a character” pretty much confirms really what I always assumed about Kanye and his crazy behavior

I also think the fall out with coodie was because he knew the real Kanye and had some sort of leverage in all the footage he had and the connection to his mom

Kanye probably didn’t want all that around while he was turning in to “yeezy” to remind him of where he came from

Kanye was probably so caught up in the celebrity life and the media portrayal that he just didn’t want to be reminded of the “real” Kanye or his mom while he was wilding out

when he came back to his senses and saw how Hollywood is fake (and he needed his career revived) he got humbled and came back home and reunited with coodie

But now after his recent success and divorce Kanye is back to some of his old antics

but I’m pretty sure 90% of it is an act for the cameras and media coverage which promotes his music/brand and even this documentary

Not to mention literally everyone in the media eats off Kanye/Kim divorce stories so it’s all by design :yeshrug:

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
":why:Nah, breh, Kanye might run up on them with a knife and murder both...it's like OJ Part 2, except Nicole is one of the most powerful celebrities on the planet and Ron Goldman isn't just a waiter returning eye glasses, he's one of the most popular comedic actors in American."

:heh: At everyone not realizing that fake reality show plot lines are being played out through social media instead of on the E channel

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
I do think kanyes gone a bit off the deep end recently with pete but not surprising really :yeshrug:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: At everyone not realizing that fake reality show plot lines are being played out through social media instead of on the E channel

At this point anyone who doesn’t know the media is fake and scripted for views and entertainment value is lost

look how the media basically stopped talking about covid soon as Russia invaded Ukraine

haven’t heard anything from bill gates or fauci in a long time either :mjlol:

We just in the Kanye Kim skete season of the Truman show :yeshrug: