jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
Found the overall series to be alil dull... wish it was more studio footage...didn't really learn anything new

Knew he and his mom were tight for ex. Was cool to see them interact tho

Those missing 6 years really hurt it the most

The last ep was prob the most compelling to me .....it was a real depiction of someone struggling with their mental health and the loneliness that comes with it, got alil more insight into Kanyes current psyche, etc

Give it a 7/10

Daps
I think the people that are around Kanye probably have tried to check him at times, but it's just way too tiring to do it as often as Kanye needs it at this point. It's less about them being yes men, but they can probably only deal with Kanye in doses. Then gotta remember that the people around him the most aren't even in a position to check him. Push? Can't - Kanye basically elevated him to where he is. John Legend pre-2020? Nope - same reason. Consequence? Nope. GLC tries, but can only deal with him in doses. John Monopoly? Ehh he's probably part of the problem.

Rhymefest tried, but Kanye spazzed on him too often so now he placates him. No ID doesn't have the energy to deal with Kanye. Ye pissed off Hov a few too many times now. Dame got the same problems Ye has, so he wouldn't really be able to help. Biggs?

Just not enough people.

Also, I have a feeling Kanye was gonna reach a level of crazy even with his mother in his life.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I think the people that are around Kanye probably have tried to check him at times, but it's just way too tiring to do it as often as Kanye needs it at this point. It's less about them being yes men, but they can probably only deal with Kanye in doses. Then gotta remember that the people around him the most aren't even in a position to check him. Push? Can't - Kanye basically elevated him to where he is. John Legend pre-2020? Nope - same reason. Consequence? Nope. GLC tries, but can only deal with him in doses. John Monopoly? Ehh he's probably part of the problem.

Rhymefest tried, but Kanye spazzed on him too often so now he placates him. No ID doesn't have the energy to deal with Kanye. Ye pissed off Hov a few too many times now. Dame got the same problems Ye has, so he wouldn't really be able to help. Biggs?

Just not enough people.

Also, I have a feeling Kanye was gonna reach a level of crazy even with his mother in his life.

Kanye is grown. At the end of the day he has to check HIMSELF and if he doesn’t then he’ll continue to suffer the consequences.

Not saying you, but i simply cannot BELIEVE that posters are in here going back and forth on whose responsibility it is to be Kanye’s constant soothsayer. Should you check your friend in instances where he’s clearly out of whack? Absolutely. But to have to continually do so like its a full time job? fukk naw! Thats what THERAPISTS are for

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Funny thing is that when Kanye was talking to those white men about how he feels horse tied it felt like to ME that he was making perfect sense. Didn’t really seem like an episode so much as it looked like Kanye truly and concisely expressing his feelings. :yeshrug:

Daps
Kanye is grown. At the end of the day he has to check HIMSELF and if he doesn’t then he’ll continue to suffer the consequences.

Not saying you, but i simply cannot BELIEVE that posters are in here going back and forth on whose responsibility it is to be Kanye’s constant soothsayer. Should you check your friend in instances where he’s clearly out of whack? Absolutely. But to have to continually do so like its a full time job? fukk naw! Thats what THERAPISTS are for

Therapy and meds are probably what Kanye needs most at this point. Too bad he'll avoid therapy and probably take the wrong meds.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
That D.L. clip was annoying. Not because we shouldn't take abuse as jokes, but because I don't think anyone in their right mind calls it cute. Or that with all the lights, cameras, press, and security behind Kim, all of a sudden Kanye is capable of being physically abusive. Kim isn't obligated to deal with him, but her situation isn't anything like what D.L. is talking about.

Circling back to the scene when he picks up a magazine, he always had his types. He thirsted after the blonde bimbos, had Anna Nicole Smith and Pam Anderson in his videos. Amber Rose and Kim fit his type. I don't blame Kim for being what everyone knew what she was. Everyone knew she'd eventually get tired of him, but at the same time Ye chose that Clow show. And the two of them were toxic, but Kanye being a simp isn't anything new. Its amplified now because of where he is mentally.

Someone else called him Coodie Chike though. And I didn't think he looked upset, just annoyed that Kanye was drunk. He was looking for an interview with his homie, and catches him at the end when he's intoxicated by then.
lol there are is no shortage of women that think "if my nikka ain't going hard for me like that I don't want him" and men that think "if you think kanye looks crazy I would hate for y'all to see my inbox". this weirdo shyt is tolerated and celebrated....

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What people have already posted. Most aren't going to say anything because most people around him have a financial interest in him, want something from him. He'll say something crazy, they'll laugh, agree with him, they want his money, they don't care about his health. They also don't want to be on the receiving end of him if he gets mad at them. You see how that has gone. Coodie, Rhymefest come to mind at those that care.

Mom is gone, she centered him, could be real with him.

Kim K gone, she could be real with him, she has her own money, didn't need his.

It wouldn't surprise me if he has another episode this year and gets committed again.