jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

Daps
Watching Ye in his Wyoming ranch working on all
his passions at once in the same room was inspiring as fukk. Shoes, Clothes, Music, Art, etc all in one space all being worked on at the same time.

:mindblown:

Dame Dash actually filmed a documentary during that same exact time in Wyoming. The 1st part leaked then they scrapped the whole project. It goes more in depth showing how Kanye was working on all of those projects in that 1 space.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Kanye is grown. At the end of the day he has to check HIMSELF and if he doesn’t then he’ll continue to suffer the consequences.

Not saying you, but i simply cannot BELIEVE that posters are in here going back and forth on whose responsibility it is to be Kanye’s constant soothsayer. Should you check your friend in instances where he’s clearly out of whack? Absolutely. But to have to continually do so like its a full time job? fukk naw! Thats what THERAPISTS are for

There's only one person who can check Kanye. Just one. And she's gone.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Why do I feel like that Stranger s wit Candy looking white woman who's following him around is not good for him?

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
the last 25 minutes of the doc were not nearly as good but its. ok

great series

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Finished pt3. And the end was depressing. Watching ye go from a young cat to flabby and crazy and not as talented as he once was. Theres a lot of shyt you can do when you younger and get away with cuz of youthful charm. But nobody trynna see :flabbynsick: spazz out.

Kanyes real demise started from when he started being around the kardashians. He aint been the same sense. Doc didnt really touch on that much. He changed everything about himself from being around them. The way he talks to the way he thinks.

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
Finished pt3. And the end was depressing. Watching ye go from a young cat to flabby and crazy and not as talented as he once was. Theres a lot of shyt you can do when you younger and get away with cuz of youthful charm. But nobody trynna see :flabbynsick: spazz out.

Kanyes real demise started from when he started being around the kardashians. He aint been the same sense. Doc didnt really touch on that much. He changed everything about himself from being around them. The way he talks to the way he thinks.
kanyes mom dying changed kanye....being honest kim was a pretty good woman from the outside loooking in defending and supporting YE, even now she doesnt put him on blast despite all the dumb shyt he does

I think kanye is still as tallented the heights of donda show that. kanye doing as good as eveer right now

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

I don't know how you can watch this doc or his career and still blame Kim for his demise. That's crazy.

He was wilding out long before Kim. His mom dying is when it all changed.

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
Missing some of his most interesting yrs musically was unfortunate. The drastic jump to all the stuff from the recent years took me out of the final ep quite frankly. Overall still a great watch, especially the first two ep:wow:.
Yeah way too big of a jump for me but first two are classic so I don't wanna complain too much

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye actually had a good point about the word “excited” :ehh:

I’m gonna use “energized” from now on :banderas:

but yea Kanye personality kinda had the same transformation as dikk Gregory (if you seen that recent documentary on him)

By the end of the documentary I think Kanye is less crazy and more simply not caring and past biting his tongue at that point in his life. He’s got no filter. And is unapologetic. He’s got nothing to lose at this point

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I don't know how you can watch this doc or his career and still blame Kim for his demise. That's crazy.

He was wilding out long before Kim. His mom dying is when it all changed.

He went from wilding out and spazzing to becoming a lunatic the same time he married kim. He got lipo and a tummy tuck for his wedding. Who do you think suggested that? If not suggested, enabled that? Evem after his mom died from that same shyt. That family and the people around them. He was still making good music after his mom passed. Then after mbdtf he went in a totally different direction...for the worst. The doc didnt dive into the kardashians and their relationship with him because obviously coodie wants to remain his friend