jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:comeon: Ya'll want to diminish this man's talent so bad. Always looking for some nook or cranny to hook your hate onto. Everyone in the industry constantly lauds his greatness. Even nikkas he beefs with don't ever try to comeback and attack his skills on any level.

Son ain’t nothing u telling me. I’m not trying to discredit Ye. I’m keepin it funky about him. Big difference. Ye is a prolific producer. Average emcee. Everybody on the Roc roster was a better rapper than him at the time. Literally all of them.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Son ain’t nothing u telling me. I’m not trying to discredit Ye. I’m keepin it funky about him. Big difference. Ye is a prolific producer. Average emcee. Everybody on the Roc roster was a better rapper than him at the time. Literally all of them.
:manny: He probably has the most quotable lines/verses in the past twenty years.

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
Kanye isn't the smoothest on the mic but he has charisma. Take Touch the Sky. Yeh Lupe may have written every verse but Kanye's verses are better because he has a presence on the mic. Lupe's verse lyrically is great but Kanye just has a charisma even if an awkward one.

And you can take that example for Big Sean, Rhymefest etc etc. Big Sean wrote some great stuff on Graduation but you hear him rap I Wonder on youtube and just doesn't hit the same

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
25 minutes in and its clearly an old Kanye here. Sure, he's still narcissistic but not to the extreme as it is now

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If Kanye really told the truth about hating underground music, this Black Star part is too funny

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Damn I gotta watch this. He just defied what everyone told him cause he knew something was real in his heart. And he had his mom too pushing him forward. People always wanna count you out and put you down put when you know you know don’t settle for what they try to give you. That’s what I take from his story

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
This might be the first time ever that I hear Kanye being described as a spitter. Ye doesn't have bars that make you scrunch up your face.

He is great at crafting songs. That's it.
Don’t understand the logic.

Kanye has writers and has all these talented rappers writing his shyt (Consequence, Common, Lupe, Rhymefest, GLC). The shyt coming out his mouth is dope he rhyming, he got substance, he got passion, he got humor. He’s free styling with Mos Def and getting the better of him.

But he wasn’t a spitter :heh: