Jedi Survivor is 648p 47FPS in performance mode on PS5

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Isnt this game playing like shyt on everything?

It's been rough out here, and some of these brehs need this fukkery. Don't ruin it for them with possible facts.

I got a pretty high end laptop and a ps5 and im not touching this shyt at all :hubie:

Ea trolling
It’s funny how y’all get real rational and reasonable when it comes to playstation. :mjpls:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Crazy I hear people are playing the game in quality mode instead of performance too. Enjoy that smooth 4k 30 with a action game :blessed:

:jbhmm:

I haven't seen one the game should have been delayed comment either.

And if not for brother meach no one would have reported the news...

But red fall...

:sas2:
It’s the shytty ass dev. PC having the same problems even with top video cards

I really just wanted to comment on the 4k 30 part. Lol. I’ll never forget someone on here being asked if they do 4k 30 or performance mode

“I didn’t spend 2k on this TV to be watching my shyt in 1080p”

Made all the sense in the world. But yea. Now I’m on performance 60 on every game. Action or not

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Next gen games are extremely complex and Unreal 4 can’t keep up.

Devs are putting more time and energy into games than ever before.

People playing the game seem to be ok with how it performs.

For people who play by the numbers, just know you probably shouldn’t be a day one buyer for any large complex game.

I don’t think they should be delaying a game indefinitely to hit some expected performance target. Put it out let people play it, start recouping some of the huge development costs while you work to make the game better :manny:
They aren’t putting in more work. They cried about the crunches and now no gaming company will force it and lo and behold, problems.

Instead of them being like “no crunch so now games take longer” they just beta test what’s good enough and put out the real game in a year or two

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They aren’t putting in more work. They cried about the crunches and now no gaming company will force it and lo and behold, problems.

Instead of them being like “no crunch so now games take longer” they just beta test what’s good enough and put out the real game in a year or two
Games do take longer to make, a lot longer.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Games do take longer to make, a lot longer.
From when? The crunch was still going strong in 2019. 40% of devs reported working in one in 2019

2020 was the pandemic and we got free just last year.

How much longer have these games been taking in the 1-2 years of actual normal productivity? It ain’t like we 20 years from crunching.

The one thing I have noticed since 2019 is every AAA is coming out fukked up

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Ding ding ding.

I was going to make a comment on this, I think it's something very important people are skipping over.

Gaming crunch has be ingrained into gaming all of your favorite games enforced it and are better because of it.

Things had to get done by XYZ date and well they did sometimes more.

Now with gaming shifting to a new generation and mindset. Games are coming out sloppier especially from big triple A publishers and that's because while it's great for the workers delaying a game more than twice is a unwritten no no since DLC started being viable.

This game could probably have used like 6 more months for polish or probably 2 of crunch to clean up.

Instead it'll something like 3 of polish post launch.

You'll continue to see more and more games come out like this especially on PC and especially in areas outside of Japan where crunch culture is life. If you notice Japanese games have been dropping just fine... Capcom, Sega, square...

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Next gen games are extremely complex and Unreal 4 can’t keep up.

Devs are putting more time and energy into games than ever before.

People playing the game seem to be ok with how it performs.

For people who play by the numbers, just know you probably shouldn’t be a day one buyer for any large complex game.

I don’t think they should be delaying a game indefinitely to hit some expected performance target. Put it out let people play it, start recouping some of the huge development costs while you work to make the game better :manny:
Why would they use Unreal engine 4 though that was dumb

They should've used Unreal engine 5

Dumb