Jedi Survivor is 648p 47FPS in performance mode on PS5

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Crazy I hear people are playing the game in quality mode instead of performance too. Enjoy that smooth 4k 30 with a action game :blessed:

:jbhmm:

I haven't seen one the game should have been delayed comment either.

And if not for brother meach no one would have reported the news...

But red fall...

:sas2:

30FPS for any action game is 2023 is WHACK and only tolerable in turn-based games

Once you regularly play games in 60 or 120 FPS that shyt looks like a fukking slideshow:scusthov:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
30FPS for any action game is 2023 is WHACK and only tolerable in turn-based games

Once you regularly play games in 60 or 120 FPS that shyt looks like a fukking slideshow:scusthov:
I can do both, definitely prefer 60 fps. But as long as there is no input delay I'm golden

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I said in the Survivor thread that fallen order looked better on my ps5 than this unfinished game. I knew my eyes weren't messing up :francis:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I really hate how devs decided to beta test AAA releases. I know there is publisher pressure, but these studios are making it hard to justify buying games at launch when they release unoptimized or buggy games.
Next gen games are extremely complex and Unreal 4 can’t keep up.

Devs are putting more time and energy into games than ever before.

People playing the game seem to be ok with how it performs.

For people who play by the numbers, just know you probably shouldn’t be a day one buyer for any large complex game.

I don’t think they should be delaying a game indefinitely to hit some expected performance target. Put it out let people play it, start recouping some of the huge development costs while you work to make the game better :manny:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Next gen games are extremely complex and Unreal 4 can’t keep up.

Devs are putting more time and energy into games than ever before.

People playing the game seem to be ok with how it performs.

For people who play by the numbers, just know you probably shouldn’t be a day one buyer for any large complex game.

I don’t think they should be delaying a game indefinitely to hit some expected performance target. Put it out let people play it, start recouping some of the huge development costs while you work to make the game better :manny:
Yeah, it's getting bad this gen because I feel we're going to get more poor launches like star wars. I just feel it's so weird how barely any reviewers mentioned these performance issues or docked points for it. I feel they'll prob start talking about it since it's the current discourse, but starting to not take reviewers seriously when they skip something as big as this.

Agreed, I am very hesitant to buy games at launch due to the beta test elements.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps