Jedi Survivor is 648p 47FPS in performance mode on PS5

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Because a bland flat open world is much better :mjlol:
It’s more complicated from a dev standpoint.

when anything can happen at anytime it takes lots more dev and computational resources to realize a world.

A game like GOW is gated of by levels and “squeeze through here” points within the levels. No jump button, no mounts or even really quick movements that need fast asset streaming. They know exactly what you can see where and when so it’s much less complicated to make stuff look and play well.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s more complicated from a dev standpoint.

when anything can happen at anytime it takes lots more dev and computational resources to realize a world.

A game like GOW is gated of by levels and “squeeze through here” points within the levels. No jump button, no mounts or even really quick movements that need fast asset streaming. They know exactly what you can see where and when so it’s much less complicated to make stuff look and play well.

Funny how hogwarts ran fine.

I dont think any amount of trying to point out the flaws in a busted EA game is going to distract anyone from Redfall releasing unoptimized and poorly though. I could be wrong but i have a feeling im not.

Its not even about 60fps vs 30fps at this point, developers are more often releasing broken games and theres really no excusing it. I just hope you keep the same energy :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Funny how hogwarts ran fine.

I dont think any amount of trying to point out the flaws in a busted EA game is going to distract anyone from Redfall releasing unoptimized and poorly though. I could be wrong but i have a feeling im not.
It didn’t, hogwarts framerate was fukked, and it had crashing problems, people just didn’t make a big deal about it. Seems “outrage” and “concern” over these things is always agenda fuled.

It was also full of invisible walls and “you can’t fly here” barriers. Very limited compared to other “open world” games.

Its not even about 60fps vs 30fps at this point, developers are more often releasing broken games and theres really no excusing it. I just hope you keep the same energy :yeshrug:

Name the last open world game made in Unreal 4 that doesn’t have these same issues. You’re the one with selective energy:ufdup:

I’ve said the same thing for all of them :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
iu

I haven't heard of those p's since the 7th generation :wow:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The juelzing some posters do to justify their Trashstation 5 purchases :laff: shyt is straight GARBAGE :laff:

47 FPS in 2023 :laff:

fukking PATHETIC :laff:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
It's been rough out here, and some of these brehs need this fukkery. Don't ruin it for them with possible facts.

I got a pretty high end laptop and a ps5 and im not touching this shyt at all :hubie:

Ea trolling