Fu96PgcWIAEc3qh

FjQHUWQXoAwCjma

Flt9X37WIAMuSej

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So no one outside of Sony Stans are bashing this game for having issues with higher frame rates?
Never said that, but one created this thread, and other has the most post in this thread. Neither gonna play. :manny:
They were also wrong, but as you can see alreadying pivot to "other issues" as usual.

Now that the people won't play 30fps has been myth busted, it's the game has other issues beyond that. It's always, something for people that don't own or play any of the games.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never said that, but one created this thread, and other has the most post in this thread. Neither gonna play. :manny:
They were also wrong, but as you can see alreadying pivot to "other issues" as usual.

Now that the people won't play 30fps has been myth busted, it's the game has other issues beyond that. It's always, something for people that don't own or play any of the games.
Who said no one would play 30fps games ever? Straw man. People were talking about a 60fps advertised game launching at only 30fps as a shooter on top of that. You're now making up random points and saying that "Sony stans" said it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Who said no one would play 30fps games ever? Straw man. People were talking about a 60fps advertised game launching at only 30fps as a shooter on top of that. You're now making up random points and saying that "Sony stans" said it.

They have no clue what they’re even arguing for anymore, they are just spinning trying to explain why people are ‘hating’ on Redfall still

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

When I said the average person probably doesn't know the difference between 30 and 60 yall acted like I was saying some wild stuff. Saying it should have it at launch is one thing, but they already let you know it's coming soo I don't really see why a 50 page thread debating happened, unless...

And clearly dudes here ain't over 30fps. They about to be on Zelda next week with about 24 fps and at 900p 4k HD tv and love every minute of it:mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They have no clue what they’re even arguing for anymore, they are just spinning trying to explain why people are ‘hating’ on Redfall still
:umad:
Not really, I don't care. I'm not gonna play it and if I was
it's on gamepass:blessed:

You was in the other thread going back and forth about everything under the sun redfall.
I was just saying that 30fps isn't that big a deal for most people and for most games that aren't action based, fighters or twitch shooters.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:umad:
Not really, I don't care. I'm not gonna play it and if I was
it's on gamepass:blessed:

You was in the other thread going back and forth about everything under the sun redfall.
I was just saying that 30fps isn't that big a deal for most people and for most games that aren't action based, fighters or twitch shooters.

No you were playing xbox gamepass defense like usual. No one here seriously believes you’re speaking in good faith or in any objective measure

As much as im a sony stan, you’re an xbox stan, and that is the way of things

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No you were playing xbox gamepass defense like usual. No one here seriously believes you’re speaking in good faith or in any objective measure

As much as im a sony stan, you’re an xbox stan, and that is the way of things
If that's what you want to tell yourself :manny:

*loads up a 30fps game*

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I said the average person probably doesn't know the difference between 30 and 60 yall acted like I was saying some wild stuff. Saying it should have it at launch is one thing, but they already let you know it's coming soo I don't really see why a 50 page thread debating happened, unless...

And clearly dudes here ain't over 30fps. They about to be on Zelda next week with about 24 fps and at 900p 4k HD tv and love every minute of it:mjlol:
Stop, you brought that up in defense of Redfall being 30fps on the Series X. The rest of your post is just rambling.