Jeannie Mai Jenkins: “I only speak Vietnamese to my daughter. Jeezy speaks the ‘south’ to her.”

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That's what's up in my limited experience I had a couple down to pound but they didn't want it to go beyond pounding except this one Chinese chick in the US Navy and this Taiwanese that I went to high school with.
I get that experiences shape reality but there's billions of women on earth. If you want to paag you can paag and not have to deal with some hateful piece of shyt family. You should definitely not deal with any female who's family hates you, because they won't love your kids either. Family helps A lot when raising kids.

Personally I'm going to recommend people stay with their race/culture because interracial dating is for weirdos. Outcasts.

If you are going to take the plunge it's wise your spouse share the same values and religion as you or that she be completely submissive to your every whim. Only 2 ways to really make it work, but that's any woman..

My wife cooking is certified and can put together a southern thanksgiving dolo by 2pm.

Been together 14 years.

Last edited:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I think Pine Ridge is where Sitting Bull went when he surrendered.

People actually link when hopping in the DM's?

I've found that Native Americans are gnerally down to date any race again only know a few of them but they didn't seem to have a real preference.

shiii the key is to DM the broads that like your photos lmao, rarely miss when your do that imo.

N yeah natives are basically latinas, they'll date whoever cool but it depends on the person of course.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Of course a child of immigrants in Canada would say this. What is speaking south? Will you teach your kids your clicking language?
Of course a buffoon would try to make something of this..

Will you be teach your patois?

:dahell:

Dudes be thinking they funny when they the joke. The click language is as relevant to me it is to you. Neither of us are from anywhere it is spoken but Jeezy actually from the south. The punchline is your stupidity.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Oh that's different if she liked a picture. I thought you blindly DMéd her.

I rarely blindly DM when I was single ngl, I gotta have atleast some intuition from the bih behavior.

It has worked though but then again I am #shorthandsomegang

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I get that experiences shape reality but there's billions of women on earth. If you want to paag you can paag and not have to deal with some hateful piece of shyt family. You should definitely not deal with any female who's family hates you, because they won't love your kids either. Family helps A lot when raising kids.

Personally I'm going to recommend people stay with their race/culture because interracial dating is for weirdos. Outcasts.

If you are going to take the plunge it's wise your spouse share the same values and religion as you or that she be completely submissive to your every whim. Only 2 ways to really make it work, but that's any woman..

My wife cooking is certified and can put together a southern thanksgiving dolo by 2pm.

Been together 14 years.
Yeah in my case I was equally foul. I don't particularly like Asian women, Not saying they ain't attractive but I strongly prefer Black women. The Asians I linked with I met because I like different cultures and I wanted to pop my collar by saying I fukked. But generally other than meeting an american who didn't say wierd shyt It seemed like they kinda was just down to expirence Black dikk from a non wierd dude.

Just being nice to random foriegn women will generally get you trout. But like I said I like foriegn people in general. I heard from a nothern Chinese dude about how he felt about southerners.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah in my case I was equally foul. I don't particularly like Asian women, Not saying they ain't attractive but I strongly prefer Black women. The Asians I linked with I met because I like different cultures and I wanted to pop my collar by saying I fukked. But generally other than meeting an american who didn't say wierd shyt It seemed like they kinda was just down to expirence Black dikk from a non wierd dude.

Just being nice to random foriegn women will generally get you trout. But like I said I like foriegn people in general. I heard from a nothern Chinese dude about how he felt about southerners.
Well do your best to find a black woman.

My wife doesn't have time to be thinking about intra Chinese beefs. She's gotta worry about 2 kids and me. It's probably petty whatever it is.

Look at beef like this. People who are in a countries interior are always going to hate on people closer to the border or coast line that has port traffic because they're commonly going going to be more exposed to other cultures and take on a hybridization of ways and influences from neighbors and guests compare to someone trapped in a bubble of their culture in a nations interior.

I asked her about it. She has no idea.

She just said,

"people will find a reason to hate no matter what. Different food. Different dialect, I'm better then you"

nikka shyt basically...

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Of course a buffoon would try to make something of this..

Will you be teach your patois?

:dahell:

c00ns be thinking they funny when they the joke. The click language is as relevant to me it is to you. Neither of us are from anywhere it is spoken but Jeezy actually from the south. The punchline is your stupidity.

You aren't making any sense. Your people didn't flee to speak that bullshyt. They learned English to make money. Cut the bullshyt. How do you click the word "c00n"? Or anything you typed? It's relevant in the place your people fleed. You don't click in Canada. Why is that?

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Awww jeez.

Actually, @Mowgli is between wives right now.

She couldn't have any more kids so he returned her to the mail order bride company citing "a defective unit."

She did manage to have the one kid so all he could get was store credit.

His new wife is being FedExed next week so stay tuned.