Jeannie Mai Jenkins: “I only speak Vietnamese to my daughter. Jeezy speaks the ‘south’ to her.”

Daps
Jeannie is a dime and Jeezy is from SC so you think I'd be like :gladbron::umad: but I can't get over her :mjpls: comment. And also the fact that she used to be married to a white man.

At least he's doing better than Dave Chappelle and John Legend.

What's wrong with these guys you would think being famous would increase your odds of at least pulling an asian dime but out of all these famous paagers and their millions of dollars the one that lucked out the most is the guy who married a woman that demeaned black men on live television

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Awww jeez.

Actually, @Mowgli is between wives right now.

She couldn't have any more kids so he returned her to the mail order bride company citing "a defective unit."

She did manage to have the one kid so all he could get was store credit.

His new wife is being FedExed next week so stay tuned.
:dahell:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Tbh children speak the language that their mother speaks.

One of my sisters married a Pakistani man and only the youngest understands Urdu.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
So many c00ns in this post running interference for their non bw.

:mjpls:

This whore is going to take that egghead nikka for everything and then he will blame black women for his social security check needing ass.

Yeah, I said it!

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Time stamped for your convenience.

On Tuesday, the former The Real co-host, 44, talked with Jennifer Hudson on the Jennifer Hudson Showabout all the ways her life has changed since the finale of her talk show, including the birth of her daughter, Monaco, 16 months.

"I love her so much, she's so opinionated. And I think the best thing is learning how to really teach her how to own who she is," Jenkins said. "She's a beautiful blend of being Black and Vietnamese and I want her to really understand what that means as a powerful woman today."

"We try to have her spend time with her Southern grandparents in Atlanta, in Georgia, and then she goes down to the Bay and she spends time with my Vietnamese grandparents all the time. So she understands both sides and I only speak Vietnamese to her. And then dad only speaks the South to her," she joked.
oceanmam-dr-umar.gif

@Mowgli can you confirm that this happens in your Asian household? :jbhmm:

The umar timeout :dead: