Jeannie Mai Jenkins: “I only speak Vietnamese to my daughter. Jeezy speaks the ‘south’ to her.”

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
half sioux half chippewa with some french n german
Wow for her to speak Oglala Lakota either she learned it or she grew up on a reservation.

How'd you meet? The only reason why I know what a Lakota is is because I've always been a history buff and I was way into Sitting Bull (who I think was an Oglala too) when I was like 12.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
All you nikkas championing this shyt because black women can eat a dikk

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
There's a picture of me hanging in my in-laws home.

I gave them their first grandson after a legendary run of females.

They love me and their people's show me love.
That's what's up in my limited experience I had a couple down to pound but they didn't want it to go beyond pounding except this one Chinese chick in the US Navy and this Taiwanese that I went to high school with.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Wow for her to speak Oglala Lakota either she learned it or she grew up on a reservation.

How'd you meet? The only reason why I know what a Lakota is is because I've always been a history buff and I was way into Sitting Bull (who I think was an Oglala too) when I was like 12.

Her father grew up in the reservation at pine ridge but she was born n raised here in wiscansin(though she lived out in south dakota for a min too), and funny enough her great great great grandfather was sitting bulls medicine man, forgot his name.

And shiii I hopped in the DMs on insta lmao, been together almost 5 years

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Her father grew up in the reservation at pine ridge but she was born n raised here in wiscansin(though she lived out in south dakota for a min too), and funny enough her great great great grandfather was sitting bulls medicine man, forgot his name.

And shiii I hopped in the DMs on insta lmao, been together almost 5 years
I think Pine Ridge is where Sitting Bull went when he surrendered.

People actually link when hopping in the DM's?

I've found that Native Americans are gnerally down to date any race again only know a few of them but they didn't seem to have a real preference.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
My wife speaks both tagalog and English to my daughter. Her and her sister totally blank out sometimes and just speak to me in full tagalog, luckily I've been around the language long enough to get the jist of it.