Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
The magic power of good dikk :wow:

Jeezy is a man leading by example
full

L2014

Banned
Daps
Nah I don’t buy it. She talks too much to be submissive, I see divorce in the future
Disagree, I seen this before. She come off like the type where if you let her speak she will. Tell her to stfu, she will.

IMO talkative women are the goat:ld:

But check this out

Either Yeezy taught her or the kid know his culture:manny:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Drastically different views on government assistance programs, environmental protection, Supreme Court and other Federal court picks, weed legalization, police reform, international engagement, abortion, affirmative action, housing rights/access, student loan reform...

My wife and I agree on most of the above issues.

that's ridiculous, listen here slime.... there is no such thing as an egalitarian shared power situation in any relationship. as we both know right now it is #protect black women trending, which is ridiculous for a myriad of reasons but i'll give you one: it is part of the five elements of manhood

1. lead
2. protect
3. defend
4. build
5. maintain

sistas want to extract whatever is convenient at some point and ignore the others...which is impossible. manhood is not a light switch you turn on and off and you cannot get the provisions and subsidies from male leadership without it actually existing like it does in ALL the other groups. fukk white folks, like korean americans for example. there is NO DOUBT who is in charge there. you believe the hype from sistas if you want to. and watch when shyt goes left they charge you with not engaging in leadership like other races of men

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
WELL NO SHIIT, SHE JUST STATING THE OBVIOUS

THIS IS LITERALLY HUMAN NATURE

ONLY RECENTLY (AND MORE SO IN AMERICA) DID THIS WHOLE IDEA OF FEMALES BEING DOMINANT FIGURES WHO DONT NEED A MAN BECOME ACCEPTABLE

AND ITS NO COINCIDENCE THAT LGBTQ AND FEMINISM GO HAND IN HAND.. THESE ARE 2 OF THE GREATEST EVILS THAT ARE BEING PUSHED UPON THE MASSES WIT TREMENDOUS FORCE IN ATTEMPT TO NORMALIZE IT

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Disagree, I seen this before. She come off like the type where if you let her speak she will. Tell her to stfu, she will.

IMO talkative women are the goat:ld:

But check this out

Either Yeezy taught her or the kid know his culture:manny:

That lil a$$hole needs his ass whooped. Where his father at? :hhh:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Asian women always know just what to say to sucker men into marriage and it's so easy too. The fact that so many other types of women aren't hip to that shyt is funny as hell to me. It really just has to do with pride.

I had a Jewish neighbor that basically got suckered in by an Asian chick. She played the role, cooked, cleaned and all that jazz. He got her a car and she stayed with him. But as soon as he was comfortable she "started" smoking and would go off on his ass.

:deadmanny:

Asian women play to win. Bet breh buys her the new Benz just based off this damn stated.

I had a whole thread on it in the salon. They have me hell for it. Lol