Jeannie Mai: 'I Like the Idea that My Man Leads Us'

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Never happen with majority of sisters

that word submissive isn’t in their category until they hit 40 and desperately looking for a man

salute Jeezy... keisha cole wouldn’t have done it
Black men are the only men that don’t want straight up submission. We have been indoctrinated wanting our woman to be a partner. Other ethnicities and cultural don’t want to hear that shyt. They want straight up submission.

What black men want is cooperation!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never happen with majority of sisters

that word submissive isn’t in their category until they hit 40 and desperately looking for a man

salute Jeezy... keisha cole wouldn’t have done it
Lol you think Keisha Cole got the same Jeezy that Jeannie did? Both black men and women behave differently...overall more docile for other races or strangers in general.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
as a man in your relationship, are you a leader?
We’re co-leaders.

Sorry it may sound corny, but our women have been placed as second class citizens in our society for centuries...especially Black women. Not about to continue that by relegating them to second class in my own household.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
We’re co-leaders.

Sorry it may sound corny, but our women have been placed as second class citizens in our society for centuries...especially Black women. Not about to continue that by relegating them to second class in my own household.

interesting. we are now approaching an election for president in this great nation of ours. why not both trump and biden as co-presidents my g?

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
interesting. we are now approaching an election for president in this great nation of ours. why not both trump and biden as co-presidents my g?
Drastically different views on government assistance programs, environmental protection, Supreme Court and other Federal court picks, weed legalization, police reform, international engagement, abortion, affirmative action, housing rights/access, student loan reform...

My wife and I agree on most of the above issues.