Jeannie Mai: 'I Like the Idea that My Man Leads Us'

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of cats from Jeezy background never experienced that from a woman, so when they get that, they get hooked.

Because the Jeezy that women from his background (aka black) get is a drug dealer, cooking yams out his auntie’s house. Jeannie gets the evolved former goon that will give a little two step.

Daps
Reppin
Chatterbox FM
All yall are fakkits and never dikked down a bytch well in your life.

None of you little nikkas ever had a womans hands and toes curl as you stroking that down or have her begging you to nut in her.

None of yall have had a woman who is ordinarily load mouth and belligerent get quite as a church mice around you because she is dikkmatized and hanging on your every word.

:mjlol: Tell on yourselves brehs
:umad:
You didn't read a single sentence from the article, but rushed up in this thread to sing the praises of another man's penis and proclaimed that as the reason why Jenna Mai is being submissive.

You getting looked at funny for a reason. :hhh:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
All yall are fakkits and never dikked down a bytch well in your life.

None of you little nikkas ever had a womans hands and toes curl as you stroking that down or have her begging you to nut in her.

None of yall have had a woman who is ordinarily load mouth and belligerent get quite as a church mice around you because she is dikkmatized and hanging on your every word.

:mjlol: Tell on yourselves brehs
This has some validity to it but it won’t last long. You have to have more.