Jean Claude Van Damme was dope back in the day, but he made the same movie 4 times...

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
yall nikkas takin me back to memory lane, i was A HUGE VAN DAMME FAN late 80s throughout 90s growing into my teens and young adult years. to this day he still will hold a pasttime special place in my heart. when i heard he was playing the villian in expendables 2 i literally geeked like a kid again. only i was upset this fakkit stallone only gave us 20 mins of van dammage.

that new Universal Soldier movie that came out yall talkin bout was illlllll and trippy as fuk. def not a bad movie whatsoever. and hard target/nowhere to run/bloodsport will always be my 3 favorite van damme films. Home Alone kid's brother was in nowhere to run too

Yeah the way I took it was like if Wolverine and Sabretooth finally learned to live with one another and accept each other as what they are in the end brutal nonstop killing machines

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
nikka what is yo motherfukking point though?

leofagio defaggio is the same damn pretty boy faq character in just about every movie he in

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
last year it was on NF I don't know about now, theres a bloodier version of the movie out there That's the one I downloaded, I showed it to my friends and they were literally :ohhh::sadcam::lupe: @ seeing van damme kill kids and women

24304134563577552711112.jpg

i need to check this one out, a bloodier version? point me where..

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
When first submitted to the MPAA, the film received an NC-17 rating due to its violence.[6] An edited R-rated version was released in theaters. The NC-17 director's cut has been released overseas.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who didn't like JCVD....that scene where he lose his vision and is screaming during the tournament,has flashbacks of his sensei and blocks Bolos sneak attack is one of the goat moments:wow:.

And then the legacy of greatness continued when I thought Rob Van Damme was his brother:russ:.,I felt lied to when I found out otherwise:ufdup:...you look like Van Damme,do splits and kicks like van damme,and call yaself Rob Van Damme,what was we supposed to think:mindblown:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
the Universal soldier flicks part 2 aside (altho it did have Michael jai white in it as the villain) Were dope movies

like the undisputed movies

Superstar
Daps
I know I aint the only nikka who thought JCVD had an identical twin when I was younger lol. He had 2 movies which had him as 2 different characters, and with my peeps pronouncing his name as "John Claude", I thought John Claude and Jean Claude were twin brothers lmao. I aint know this was not the case til I was about 12 years old smh.

For a second, my dumbass really thought rob van damme was his twin

:mjlol: