Jean Claude Van Damme was dope back in the day, but he made the same movie 4 times...

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
How are we forgetting this piff? I used to watch this all the time :laugh:

Universal_soldier_ver1.jpg

It was Wolverine vs Sabretooth in Weapon X. :banderas:

Cheercomp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If u haven't seen it, Knock Off (I think that's the title), His name with Rodman about terrorists putting bombs in bootleg designer jeans, was pretty dope

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
:wow: Cuz of van damme I learned how to do that jumping 360 spin roundhouse..I can still do it..everybody thought it was cool when I did it in karate class as a kid..

Me and my cousin used to set up kumates at my uncles apartment complex on the grass and we all would have matches with all the other kids..

Van damme turned us out

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
If u haven't seen it, Knock Off (I think that's the title), His name with Rodman about terrorists putting bombs in bootleg designer jeans, was pretty dope

That was him and Rob Schneider. I remember the song at the end credits being terrible.

I watched this when I was a kid and it fukked me up. I thought this was what real prison was like.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JCVD was my nikka when I little. Fav movie of his is probably Universal Soldier. Even as a kid, Dolph had me :dead: in that movie.

Hard Target was my shyt too. That main bad guy's gun, tho.. :whoo: