Jean Claude Van Damme was dope back in the day, but he made the same movie 4 times...

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
then he took asswhoopings in kickboxer 2 and 3 and was nearly killed in kickboxer 4..kickboxer 2-4 are guilty pleasures of mine...i dont acknowledge kickboxer 5 :birdman:
kickboxer's 3-5 don't exist to me..and you know why P..

mqdefault.jpg

were they serious with this shyt? lmao..he does remind me of gatti though..lol

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
Everybody thought Van Damme was that dude, until UFC and MMA came on the scene and people started to see reality from movie fighting. Van Damme made his fighting scenes more realistic starting in the mid 2000S on his straight to DVD movies
I think it was cause Jackie Chan came through and crushed the buildings. Rumble in the Bronx put the entire action movie industry on notice, ever since then actors started doing their own stunts and fight scenes became faster and more fluid

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I think it was cause Jackie Chan came through and crushed the buildings. Rumble in the Bronx put the entire action movie industry on notice, ever since then actors started doing their own stunts and fight scenes became faster and more fluid

Yeah thats true also I overlooked that. Hong Kong Cinema had a huge impact on U.S action movies.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know I aint the only nikka who thought JCVD had an identical twin when I was younger lol. He had 2 movies which had him as 2 different characters, and with my peeps pronouncing his name as "John Claude", I thought John Claude and Jean Claude were twin brothers lmao. I aint know this was not the case til I was about 12 years old smh.

:russ: I remember that shyt and when I was a little kid and was like :ohhh: He actually have a twin brother?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember the dinner scene or breakfast when a little girl said to her mom that Jean Claude's character has a big d!ck in front of him...that shyt had me :wtf: Forgot what's the name of movie.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Universal Soldier 4 was def his best movie, it was like the Manchurian candidate and apocalypse now (with jcvd playing marlon brando) all rolled into one

universal+soldier+day+of+reckoning.png

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
yall nikkas takin me back to memory lane, i was A HUGE VAN DAMME FAN late 80s throughout 90s growing into my teens and young adult years. to this day he still will hold a pasttime special place in my heart. when i heard he was playing the villian in expendables 2 i literally geeked like a kid again. only i was upset this fakkit stallone only gave us 20 mins of van dammage.

that new Universal Soldier movie that came out yall talkin bout was illlllll and trippy as fuk. def not a bad movie whatsoever. and hard target/nowhere to run/bloodsport will always be my 3 favorite van damme films. Home Alone kid's brother was in nowhere to run too

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
last year it was on NF I don't know about now, theres a bloodier version of the movie out there That's the one I downloaded, I showed it to my friends and they were literally :ohhh::sadcam::lupe: @ seeing van damme kill kids and women

24304134563577552711112.jpg

I wanna check out Universal Soldier 4 and Day of Reckoning. It would be great if both of them on Netflix.