Jean Claude Van Damme was dope back in the day, but he made the same movie 4 times...

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
5 pages and no
latest

That brolic bish had me :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
Yeah the way I took it was like if Wolverine and Sabretooth finally learned to live with one another and accept each other as what they are in the end brutal nonstop killing machines

I am so terribly sorry it took me 6 years later to dap your response. I was probably blacked out drunk when I saw this thread and had a GEEK moment. Just the way I am currently while I respond to you at long long last my Van Damme brotha
:mjcry:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
tenor.gif

Double Impact

LMAO...... man that’s one of the Van Damme movies for some reason I haven’t seen in years.

Though I thought it was dope. I’ve never watched it more or even as close to as many times as I’ve watched Bloodsport, Kickboxer, Lionheart and maybe Cyborg

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
LMAO...... man that’s one of the Van Damme movies for some reason I haven’t seen in years.

Though I thought it was dope. I’ve never watched it more or even as close to as many times as I’ve watched Bloodsport, Kickboxer, Lionheart and maybe Cyborg
She just wanted a 3some with Van Damme and his girlfriend at 1:06. There was no need to kill her. Van Damme use to piss me off with the amount of women he would turn down in movies.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
I remember there was a second name credited on Double Impact, thought as a little kid they found 2 actors that looks damn near identical. :russ: