JD Vance accuses Black immigrants of eating White people's pets - UPDATE: Trump doubles down on the debate stage!

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Wow my city is going viral now lol. I don't know about the Haitians eating pets and shyt, but alot of recs have been Haitians. They cant fukking drive and they are cheating the system to get licenses

My nikka Anthony Harris going viral tho, he was speaking out against this shyt. He running for Mayor

this is crazy tho

So ya boy out here lying on people?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wow my city is going viral now lol. I don't know about the Haitians eating pets and shyt, but alot of recs have been Haitians. They cant fukking drive and they are cheating the system to get licenses

My nikka Anthony Harris going viral tho, he was speaking out against this shyt. He running for Mayor

this is crazy tho

Anthony Harris sounds like a fukking idiot. Pushing Soros conspiracy theories confirms he's a fukking idiot.

How are they cheating the system to get a drivers license?

Not surprised @JT-Money is dapping up shyt like this. Pathetic.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Anthony Harris sounds like a fukking idiot. Pushing Soros conspiracy theories confirms he's a fukking idiot.

How are they cheating the system to get a drivers license?

Not surprised @JT-Money is dapping up shyt like this. Pathetic.

If Elon is reposting it 110% chance it is an instrument of misdirection or white supremacy

br82186

Superstar
Daps
If u go to YouTube and watch the mayor/political official in springfield in a PBS interview, he literally said the problem isn’t crime with Haitians at all, it’s the infrastructures to house people and the money and finances to hire translators to help the city

But Fox News and other right wing nut jobs will show one case of a Haitian doing crime and now the Haitians are a problem
This is the same situation with the latino folks in that apt. complex in Aurora.

The reality is that the folks who start these rumors are the main ones in charge of these places.

br82186

Superstar
Daps

this is crazy tho

Dude needs to get the breaks beat out of him for outright saying it's Haitian folks without knowing if the person was Haitian.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

this is crazy tho

Haitians causing wrecks is what got yall hot? Jesus fukkin Christ. And I don’t care bout cheating the system as much as nikkas and cacs fitness on taxes, interviews, PPP loans & everything else.

Everyone in America is trying to get over but it’s a problem when a certain demographic does it :dead:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Lol I was gonna vote trump but God dam spend a day on twitter and you see how his supporters feel about us ... I can't rock with republicans knowing they hate me .. I'll be voting for the Indian woman

Thanks for the update Connor

WHY does that shyt look like something Tariq and FBA would make??? :gucci:

Because it is the same shyt they would make and post