JD Vance accuses Black immigrants of eating White people's pets - UPDATE: Trump doubles down on the debate stage!

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yall nikkas don't live in my city so yall have no clue wtf is going on here
My grandma is from springfield and i grew not far away in YS. Travel there all the time.
Always saw it as a dying town - no disrespect.
But lately people in OH been telling me its on the rebound. So people complaining about immigrants now of all times seems weird to me.
Worst they can do it make it the way its always been.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
They not going to bring up the high fentanyl overdoses springfield ohio has and it’s not do to Haitians
My post from the other thread:

A woman dressed in shorts and a blue top holds a sign as several people walk by.

Springfield has a notably weakened economy due to many factors, but a key cause for degradation of the economy in Springfield has been the decline in manufacturing jobs. Between 1999 and 2014, Springfield saw the median income decreased by 27 percent, compared to just 8 percent across the country. In the 1990s, Springfield lost 22,000 blue collar jobs, which was the backbone of the city economy.[47] Today, Springfield largely relies on healthcare, manufacturing, transportation, leisure, education, financial institutions, and retail for employment.[48]

:jbhmm: Interesting to see the same model being played out there. Run down the economy, poor depressed people do drugs and raise a few gen's of kids used to that life/ world, bring in a fresh new group of differently colored migrants, hook them up with private donors through the Catholic church (see the ww's sign), get them nice and comfy, acclimated, and ready to compete against the now-degraded local populace.

But lately people in OH been telling me its on the rebound.

:patrice: "On the rebound," you say? Since approximately when?

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Shytting on immigrants, specifically Black immigrants, won't raise many fallbacks due to the fact they're immigrants who don't mean much in the grand scheme, but just imagine what he'd openly say about Black Americans if it wasn't as looked down upon or considered risky in today's climate compared to back in the day...:sas2:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
My grandma is from springfield and i grew not far away in YS. Travel there all the time.
But lately people in OH been telling me its on the rebound. So people complaining about immigrants now of all times seems weird to me.
Worst they can do it make it the way its always been.
My parents went to college in Yellow Springs (Antioch).

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
A lot of this is ignorance. For example, I watched a woman complain about how long it took to get her pregnant daughter qualified for Medicaid. She doesn't understand that this isn't because of immigrants, but because of Mike DeWine and the ODM disenrolling 600,000 people from their coverage after the end of the pandemic causing a huge backlog for redeterminations, instead of keeping the system in place that auto-renewed coverage. These politicians keep shouting about immigrants to distract you from the fact that they're the cause of your problems.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
That college seen better days, still got a huge campus and several buildings, but hardly any students, shyt is falling into disrepair.
Yeah my parents graduated from there in the 70s. They were upset that the school had to close temporarily. Have a couple aunts and uncles that went there too.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
As someone who lives 45 minutes away, fukk Springfield.

Is they eating pets or not nikka
Must be in Trotwood or Wayne fukk yall nikka

As for pets nikka I don't know nikka. I've seen pics of Haitians walking down a street holding a fukking goose tho.

They fukking then Geese up :mjlol: