JD Vance accuses Black immigrants of eating White people's pets - UPDATE: Trump doubles down on the debate stage!

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Wow my city is going viral now lol. I don't know about the Haitians eating pets and shyt, but alot of recs have been Haitians. They cant fukking drive and they are cheating the system to get licenses

My nikka Anthony Harris going viral tho, he was speaking out against this shyt. He running for Mayor

this is crazy tho

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Yall nikkas don't live in my city so yall have no clue wtf is going on here

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
OP, you didn't do this thread right
Are we gonna address the fact that one is the Whitest men in America sounds EXACTLY like the most "On code, repping our lineage" muhfukkas or not???

WHY does that shyt look like something Tariq and FBA would make??? :gucci:
Tariq preaches white supremacy, but tries to mask it as being pro black. People fall for it because he's black. When you hear his word coming from white people its pretty clear how problematic he is.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow my city is going viral now lol. I don't know about the Haitians eating pets and shyt, but alot of recs have been Haitians. They cant fukking drive and they are cheating the system to get licenses

My nikka Anthony Harris going viral tho, he was speaking out against this shyt. He running for Mayor

this is crazy tho

I hope he doesn't think any Politicians are gonna help him or even care?
:mjlol:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps

this is crazy tho

Shut up you Trumpista loser

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
might as well start showing up at the rally's with a white pointy hood on going forward if they wanna really keep it real :francis:
YafKbPt.jpeg

Their supporters are already doing it.