JD Vance accuses Black immigrants of eating White people's pets - UPDATE: Trump doubles down on the debate stage!

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Those AI images look EXACTLY like the ones you Internet Ass Muhfukkas find so hilarious on here. Same software and everything. Lemme find out someone got a consulting gig... ya dig
full

Yeah those AI images are the same types Tariq Nasheed would use/does use

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
If u go to YouTube and watch the mayor/political official in springfield in a PBS interview, he literally said the problem isn’t crime with Haitians at all, it’s the infrastructures to house people and the money and finances to hire translators to help the city

But Fox News and other right wing nut jobs will show one case of a Haitian doing crime and now the Haitians are a problem

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Bro I can’t wait till this Trump shyt is over with white people more annoying than ever s/o to my Zoes keep making them uncomfortable.
Racism out in the open gang don’t want it to ever end:blessed:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Damn, I feel like I'm back in elementary with this playground rumor

The Dominican kids I knew used to say Haitians ate cats because the Kreyol word for cake is gateau, those greaseballs confused that with the Spanish word for cat, gato

I know a few dusty zoes who are on that contrarian fukk Biden/Harris wave, wonder what they think of this :skip:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
They really have no limit with this race-baiting shyt. :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

He's blaiming Kamala for not keeping imaginary Haitians from eating imaginary cats in his own home state. :dead:

might as well start showing up at the rally's with a white pointy hood on going forward if they wanna really keep it real :francis: