JD Vance accuses Black immigrants of eating White people's pets - UPDATE: Trump doubles down on the debate stage!

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Black Americans. Title needs to specify Haitians.

Look at you coming in to deflect Trump's racism as always.

What has Trump done to black people that has black people so mad at him? I mean, i can possible understand hispanics being mad, but as far as i know, Trump hasn't said or done anything to black people:yeshrug:

Again. Another comment with no proof of anything :heh:

What am I suppose to type into google? “Racist things Trump had done”?

Only thing I’m going to get is bunch liberal sites with things they perceived as racist. Every website is biased :heh:

Trump has not altered my life in anyway so y’all nikkas can be mad all you want. TBH, Iv financially done well under Trump and so has people around me.

And the clans person beating up a black persons because Trump; that person took whatever he wanted from his speeches to fit his narrative. Just because he got Inspired by Trump don’t make Trump racist by default. You can find Inaoeration in positive and negative things.

So what if I’m defending Trump? Tf I’m not black if I voted for him? nikka we aren’t a monlith. I don’t have to do shyt just because I’m black :hhh:

You nikkas really are retarded. Iv literally said over and over what he’s done that’s racist and you dumb nikkas over and over are not saying shyt.

As iv said; Iv witnessed not many negatives for black people During his reign.

Like I said; I don’t care about Trump either. But I have gotten benefits while he’s been president that I never got under Obama. And that’s really is all that matters :yeshrug:

He’s happy they didn’t vote and he won. I don’t really see that as racist. If I won because cac’s didn’t vote I’d thank them too.

Maybe Trump ain't all that bad

This new Trump era kinda dope, breh :wow:

And I am enjoying it. Watching people panic is hilarious:bryan:

I don’t think Trump is doing that bad :mjgrin:

And I’m for the wall:mjgrin:

And I’m Hard On Illegal immigrants :mjgrin:

Trump running with them real shootas

Remember, yall; if you don’t want men in the bathroom and locker room with your daughters, you’re a Trump supporting homophobic, sexist, something or another

Hard On Immigrants :blessed:

H.O.I

Hard on immigrants :blessed:

And I don’t give a fukk about immigrants or consider them black so stop telling me about them :heh:

Hope a pack of dirty immigrants rape and kill you

Y'all nikkas obsessed with Trump :heh:

Trump winning for sure if she runs.

:scust:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Is this some kind of “gotcha”? nikka I said what I said. Everything I said is what I say
:heh:
Sitting here sifting through post with your chronically online ass

Yes, quoting you repeatedly defending and/or deflecting from Trump's racism, claiming he's good for Black people, and calling him better than Obama and Kamala is definitely a gotcha. :why:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yes, quoting you repeatedly defending and/or deflecting from Trump's racism, claiming he's good for Black people, and calling him better than Obama and Kamala is definitely a gotcha. :why:
1) None of those post says he’s better than Kamal. 2) Half aren’t even about him they’re about immigrants which is really what has you triggered.
If you’re going to quote me, be correct. I said what I said:heh:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
I believe it's a propaganda tactic.

Remember, it's easy to fool with a big lie rather than a small one.

The first lesson in being a top tier liar is to make it sound as fantastical as possible while putting it in the bounds of relative believability.

This was tactical on trumps as an individual, will it work?

They just want to put the issue out there to sow confusion on the truth to his followers.
Plausible deniability

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Look at you coming in to deflect Trump's racism as always.

:scust:

1AD5eRC.jpeg

Your life don’t matter. You and your mother should have died in the delivery room
This is the kind of trash that we're dealing with on here. Not surprised they're a Trump supporter.