JD Vance accuses Black immigrants of eating White people's pets - UPDATE: Trump doubles down on the debate stage!

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
according to reddit, this is the picture that started this.........:rudy:

This is more common visual when i'm in springfield. oh.
Mexico-Duck-Hunting-201899_23233_1_12.jpg

Yet not nearly the same amount of outrage.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Par for the course in this country.

My neighborhood schools had a soft lockdown yesterday because some HS kid started an IG page posting how he's going to shoot up both HS campuses and the junior high. As a result, every school in the area was notified.

The IG page was up like 10 hours after the threats were made too. shyt is stupid

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
@Jahquari
White people were eating enslaved people regularly. They cooked down Nat Turner and ATE him. White peoples attempts at calling other cultures uncivilized has always been a projection of themselves

[Quoted tweet]
Y’all be fake scared whenever the word immigrant is involved. Jefferey Dahmer was out here cooking people but y’all don’t say all European Americans are cannibals.

2/11
@BabeGrl
They aren’t ready for that conversation sir.
👇🏽
Please read “The Delectable Negro: Human Consumption and Homoeroticism within US Slave Culture (Sexual Cultures, 34)“

You can buy this on Amazon

3/11
@LilGucciBoaa
Not to mention in America they used to dig the natives mummified bodies up after killin them off and eat em durin the winter when food was scarce too😭😭😭Read dat shid somewhere in a article 2 years back and was baffled , and then we gotta remember “The delectable negro” cookbook they had also

4/11
@fatkatxx
Not to mention 90% of serial killers & 83% of school shooters are white but got the nerve to act scared of other races

5/11
@Nljigakulive
Source on the eating Nat turner? I know he was dissected and flayed and his skin was used to make purses I hadn’t heard of the eating

6/11

7/11
@itsvickivoss
They called it a delicacy

8/11

9/11

10/11

11/11
@KimWrites4U
It dates wayyyy back.

Starving Settlers in Jamestown Colony Resorted to Cannibalism

Starving Settlers in Jamestown Colony Resorted to Cannibalism

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

GXhOXVxWYAARbeK.jpg

White Cannibalism in the Slave Trade: The Curious Case of the Schooner 'Arrogante'

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Vance elsewhere says that he has first hand accounts from constituents. But does not/has not provided evidence and in the same breath is also saying he is trying to "create" the story so the media will focus on it

[Quoted tweet]
JD Vance acknowledges the cat and dog stories are urban legends and then rationalizes it (via CNN): “If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people, then that's what I'm going to do."

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
You know after what’s been going on the past couple of administrations and I know republicans in 2016 made a joke of “fake news”, the gov should’ve took a really hard stance on fake news and now we in a situation where people being faked out and don’t know what too believe

Biden repeating lies about Israeli children being decapitated, the back and forths about South American gangs infiltrating and fukking shyt up, now this Haitian shyt that literal came out of nowhere all of a sudden like when did they even come to the states, I thought Biden wasn’t fukking with them

It’s been nothing but confusion and people especially media are not being responsible enough with information, and they let musk goofy ass buy the biggest information sharing platform out there and he gassing shyt up, what happened to journalistic integrity
I really wouldn't conflate this because I don't think they're stating mistruths for the same reason lol

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Fantastic column in the Nation, Elie.
(I didn't know you had Haitian roots, either)

[Quoted tweet]
JD Vance’s attacks on Haitians, and the white wing glee at piling on, continues a long white American tradition of hating Haitians because we are free.

My latest in @thenation
thenation.com/article/societ…

1/1
JD Vance’s attacks on Haitians, and the white wing glee at piling on, continues a long white American tradition of hating Haitians because we are free.

My latest in @thenation
White People Have Never Forgiven Haitians for Claiming Their Freedom

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
@kdnerak33
Haitian migrants began arriving in Springfield in 2018 when Trump was President.

2/11
@mortenbc58
And nobody "dropped" them. They simply moved there with the opportunity of jobs and housing

3/11
@kdnerak33
Exactly, and by many accounts, they revitalized a declining city.

4/11
@theangriestbuni
I seriously am beginning to think he’s trying to lose the election.

5/11
@kdnerak33
Operation Keep Him Talking is going swimmingly.

6/11
@thedesertginger
According to the census, there are only about 5000 Haitians in all of Ohio.

7/11
@kdnerak33
They exaggerate the numbers and create the rumors because they’re racist. Plain and simple.

8/11
@BlueWav_24
Of course, and don't forget...

9/11
@CrazyFenaker
And crime, property and violent crime, in Springfield was actually worse in the early 2010s than after the Haitians arrived. Blaming them for a high crime rate in a dying rustbelt city is insanely misleading.

10/11
@imamandajo
Yeah, when they started that bullshyt I noticed several articles say they settled here about 5 years ago and then I noticed no MAGA apparently did the math on that lol.

11/11
@ColoradoCD4
There are also only 5K of them in all of Ohio, a house of cards:

[Quoted tweet]
Far-right movements have been using Springfield, Ohio as a propaganda tool since early 2023.

There aren’t 20,000 Haitian immigrants there
in fact, there are barely 5,000 in the entire state.

The level of cognitive dissonance required for this narrative is staggering.

/🧵

GXhfD4rWcAAT0-i.jpg

GXh1Z8VXkAAM2uG.jpg