JD Vance accuses Black immigrants of eating White people's pets - UPDATE: Trump doubles down on the debate stage!

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
the Leader of the Lost Nikkas and his hoes have no self-respect.

IMG-7642.jpg

IMG-9497.jpg

Imagine willingly selling your soul to Massa and sending Black ppl to the Dark Ages :pacspit:

Deep down all this c00n ever wanted was to be famous and celebrated. He has tried everything to feel appreciated but everyone important seems to treat him just like another reality TV lover. Right now he is trying his best to get that Trump interview..thats the only way he might feel validated...it must pain c00nbreh that everyone on these Internet spaces that came after him got endorsements from big companies and he still has to beg for donations

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Last night was the first time I heard about cat eating. Coli Republibrehs, what’s going on with your party?
:sas2:
Keep it fact base and stop fear mongering. If you want the idiots who are still undecided, the party should try to look sane.
:sas1:
Trump and Trumpers made the party look like a bunch of clowns.
:mjlol:
Haitians be eatin cat like that for real? Is there a kernel of truth behind this? Or is it some pizzagate Q whatever conspiracy theory?
:lupe:
De Santis, Rubio, or somebody should have saved the party. Christi come get your boy.
:russ:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
He literally ran with the "Black people are violent" troupe AND the "Black people carry disease" troupe AND the "Black immigrants are coming to replace the good White people" troupe AND basically said, "Any lie I tell about immigrants is okay if I think immigrants are bad". Basically admitting that he's not even trying to identify actual problems, he's just shytting on immigrants.
dont-be-a-menace-to-south-central-dont-be-a-menace.gif

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
"Black people carry disease" troupe AND the "Black immigrants are coming to replace the good White people" troupe AND basically said, "Any lie I tell about immigrants is okay if I think immigrants are bad". Basically admitting that he's not even trying to identify actual problems, he's just shytting on immigrants.

He might garner more support from the FBA family after this.
full

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I SAW IT ON TV!!!

:laff:

The only thing he possibly could be referring to is the story from Canton about the insane woman who was eating the raw cat.

His supporters are going to be reposting that video like crazy, not knowing (or far more likely not caring) that the crazy woman in Canton isn't Haitian, isn't even an immigrant, and is 175 miles away from Springfield. She's already made a plea of not guilty by reason of insanity in that case.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Springfield's NAACP president says she's getting harassed by Trump/Vance supporters:

Racist messages flood a Springfield leader's inbox​

Springfield resident Denise Williams' phone began blowing up on Monday while she was spending time with her children and grandchildren, not long after Vance posted.

As they played and laughed around her, emails kept landing in her inbox at a pace Williams said she had never experienced in her decade as the president of Springfield's NAACP chapter. In recent months, Williams has been speaking out against racism directed toward the Haitian community.

Some senders called themselves "Victim of Springfield" and accused her of "a massive crime against humanity" for defending Haitian immigrants and said, "you don’t care because it helps to get rid of Whitey."

Williams, a Black woman, said she doesn't feel safe. "I'm taking that as a pure threat."

"I want to talk to JD [Vance]," said Williams. "What are you going to do now about the violence that has been stirred up and talked about in our community?" She added, "I'm concerned about the threat that the white supremacists are making."

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
Springfield's NAACP president says she's getting harassed by Trump/Vance supporters:

Racist messages flood a Springfield leader's inbox​

Springfield resident Denise Williams' phone began blowing up on Monday while she was spending time with her children and grandchildren, not long after Vance posted.

As they played and laughed around her, emails kept landing in her inbox at a pace Williams said she had never experienced in her decade as the president of Springfield's NAACP chapter. In recent months, Williams has been speaking out against racism directed toward the Haitian community.

Some senders called themselves "Victim of Springfield" and accused her of "a massive crime against humanity" for defending Haitian immigrants and said, "you don’t care because it helps to get rid of Whitey."

Williams, a Black woman, said she doesn't feel safe. "I'm taking that as a pure threat."

"I want to talk to JD [Vance]," said Williams. "What are you going to do now about the violence that has been stirred up and talked about in our community?" She added, "I'm concerned about the threat that the white supremacists are making."
Hmmm I wonder if any of these “I like my racism out in the open” militants are going to tool up and head to Springfield to defend her?
:jbhmm:

Mega

Superstar
Daps
The only thing he possibly could be referring to is the story from Canton about the insane woman who was eating the raw cat.

His supporters are going to be reposting that video like crazy, not knowing (or far more likely not caring) that the crazy woman in Canton isn't Haitian, isn't even an immigrant, and is 175 miles away from Springfield. She's already made a plea of not guilty by reason of insanity in that case.
The woman clearly has an American accent and her name is a not a Haitian surname.
Police officials have stated she is an American born and raised citizen. And long time resident of Canton.

Yet those dummies in the comments still think she is an illegal immigrant…

Last edited:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
The same AmeriKKKan CACS that spread lsraeli propaganda by falsely accused Hamas of beheading 40 babies to garner support for lsrael ethnic cleansing Palestinians.

Are also helping lsrael kill and behead ACTUAL Palestinian babies with AmeriKKKan weapons.

It’s never been about ignorance or truth for them DEVILS,
it’s ALWAYS been about White Supremacy

AmeriKKKa = The United States of lsrael

Click links below to see
GRAPHIC videos of beheaded Palestinian babies by lsrael
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Elon tried to censors them

1. x.com
2. x.com
3. x.com
4. x.com
5. x.com
6. x.com
7. x.com
8. x.com
9. x.com
10. x.com
11. x.com
12. x.com
13. x.com
14. x.com
15. x.com

I gotta hand it to you breh...You've kept your foot on their necks from the beginning. Fukk em...All of em. :pacspit:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I gotta hand it to you breh...You've kept your foot on their necks from the beginning. Fukk em...All of em. :pacspit:
I (We) have to breh, I’ve read too many history books of their behavior in the African Diaspora not to.

This is NOT their first time displaying such inhumane behavior either.

The last time they felt so passionate about settler-colonialism, they enslaved us.

IMG-6212.jpg

IMG-6209.jpg

IMG-6211.jpg

And I understand how Palestine’s struggle under lsrael is connected to all of us in the Diaspora by way of AmeriKKKa because of their Judeo-Christian White Supremacist foundation.

So yeah, it was foot on neck and fukk them DEVILS from the beginning :ufdup: