JD Vance accuses Black immigrants of eating White people's pets - UPDATE: Trump doubles down on the debate stage!

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This retarded ass muthafukker actually doubled down on that bullshyt :laff:

JD Vance had moved from treating it like a real story to trying to straddle some ambiguous line between trolling and still holding out the possibility that it was real....Trump destroyed any hope of his supporters using the trolling excuse because now calling it trolling would make Trump look like an idiot.

The fact that we had someone THAT ignorant and with THAT little impulse or emotional control as our president is wild.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This fool really said that dumb shyt on national TV.

I believe it's a propaganda tactic.

Remember, it's easy to fool with a big lie rather than a small one.

The first lesson in being a top tier liar is to make it sound as fantastical as possible while putting it in the bounds of relative believability.

This was tactical on trumps as an individual, will it work?

They just want to put the issue out there to sow confusion on the truth to his followers.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
They idoits gotta go. Seriously, people need to start banning white supremacist from being on the internet they just lying non stop. They lied about tyreek hill situation now lying about Haitian immigrants in Ohio. This is dangerous propaganda like after reconstruction. Yeah all you “well FBA don’t do that” crowd gotta see it’s for all black folks not just one group

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation

This Anthony Harris guy is running for mayor? I see a lot of right-wing accounts talking about what he said regarding Haitian immigrants. Now, he's claiming that's not true, and that he wants to clean up the lies. You think they're going to post this one too?

This man looks like a clown. He's running for mayor?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

The first lesson in being a top tier liar is to make it sound as fantastical as possible while putting it in the bounds of relative believability.

They just want to put the issue out there to sow confusion on the truth to his followers.

The debate proved he is currently incapable of being tactical. Even if he had wanted to do this tactically, he wouldn't have delivered it that way, he would have maintained Vance's semi-trolling tone that he took when he realized the accusations might be false. Trump acted completely earnest about it and then made himself a meme.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

as sad as it is, this crap actually worked for him in 2016. I watched all those debates laughing at his buffoonery and the cac ended up winning the nomination and the presidency.

Americans can't be this stupid again right... right? :lupe::patrice: