JD Vance accuses Black immigrants of eating White people's pets - UPDATE: Trump doubles down on the debate stage!

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
They found the origin of the rumor. It's fake as fukk.

https://www.jezebel.com/jd-vance-do...y-theory-while-admitting-it-could-be-bullshyt

GW-x0debAAAmFYU

So story came from "My neighbor's daughter's friend"

The Haitians in the story supposedly stole a cat from their direct neighbor, but then just kept it for days and days while their neighbor checked every kennel and asked around.

Then after waiting for days for no apparent reason, and knowing that she's asking around looking for it, they hang the cat right in front of the neighbor. Which she can somehow identify as her cat even though they're "carving it up", so it would have to be completely skinned at that point with zero visible identifying features. And wth would anyone carve up a cat while it was hanging? It's not like working with a heavy-ass deer or cow that needs to be butchered hanging.

Despite all this trauma, the neighbor's daughter's friend chose not to report this to the police, and it's only known through a random facebook crime page after 3 degrees of separation.

Riiiiiight.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
My grandma is from springfield and i grew not far away in YS. Travel there all the time.
Always saw it as a dying town - no disrespect.
But lately people in OH been telling me its on the rebound. So people complaining about immigrants now of all times seems weird to me.
Worst they can do it make it the way its always been.
Immigrants are revitalizing these dying Midwest towns since cost of living is so cheap

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
No-go :whoa::ufdup: But if you've been to The Continent, then you'll know about bushmeat. Clearly, we kept that aspect as well.

The only reason that white hillbilly Appalachians like JD Vance would be concerned about Haitians eating bushmeat is having new competition.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
The only reason that white hillbilly Appalachians like JD Vance would be concerned about Haitians eating bushmeat is having new competition.

Autumn Harvest Festival and Roadkill Cook-off​

Saturday, September 28, 2024​

The Autumn Harvest Festival & Roadkill Cook-off returns for another round in 2024. Having hosted guests to the area for over 35 years, we’re excited to continue this annual tradition!

Who's going to save the possums? :mjpls:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
a white boy mass murder people in a school in ga and white people talking about saving cats from haitians. humans need to be saved from bloodthirsty white people.
They don't give a shyt because cacs God is their whiteness.

it's gonna be their downfall to just a matter of time.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
the Leader of the Lost Nikkas and his hoes have no self-respect.

IMG-7642.jpg

IMG-9497.jpg

the Leader of the Lost Nikkas and his hoes have no self-respect.

You can go straight down his Twitter timeline, the majority of his posts and quotes now are straight up Trump support.