@JCotton1 is the most interesting man on the Coli :russ:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not only that, he said he had family who were lynched after MLK's time. So we're talking 1970s or so, recent history. But he also says he has generational wealth from his grandparents and that his parents were in all these all-white spaces. He was constantly trying to claim that he was in the dirt but also the most privileged Black man in America.

That post and the one in the same thread before it were the ones that made me look to expose him. He was making up wild anti-Democrat duck tales, but also claimed he worked in politics in D.C., so I was thinking, "Who da fukk was he working for then?" So I checked his history and started running into all those WILD stories about his past and quoted them all into the thread.
Yeah, I noticed he was arguing with you at the time haha

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok my new theory is that @Jcotton1 is the sentient Google AI that Mr. Penguin warned us about

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

invalid

Banned
Daps
The funniest part of this thread is when old boy felt used and abused after believing @Jcotton1 black ski club stories.

Okay I’m done.

:dead:

Hardy har har!

haha-no.gif

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
did jcotton answer yet?
Oh hell no hes bushed anyway.
He couldn't make a lie to get out of this thread or explaining himself.
How can you attend a PWI and an HBCU for grad at the same time
:patrice:
How could he literally have family in every nook and cranny of the globe?
:patrice:
The time and geographic constraints make it literally impossible for him to do all this.
Not to mention the funding.
is he getting scholarships?
is his family loaded?
because apparently he made it out the mud from Detroit...oh I mean Birmingham...oh I mean Los Angeles....oh I mean Brooklyn...oh I mean St Louis.
:mjlol:

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Hardy har har!

haha-no.gif

He got me too man. PM'd me about visiting Japan because of the Japanese baseball blog thread I made in the Coliseum. I put together this thorough, detailed response about exchange rates, translation apps to use, JR pass stuff, etc. Then this thread pops up shortly after, making me wonder if it was all cap. Thought I was helping a breh out :martin:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
This has got to be one of the most hilarious threads I've seen in a while. I definitely needed this laugh. What was breh thinking?! :dead:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He got me too man. PM'd me about visiting Japan because of the Japanese baseball blog thread I made in the Coliseum. I put together this thorough, detailed response about exchange rates, translation apps to use, JR pass stuff, etc. Then this thread pops up shortly after, making me wonder if it was all cap. Thought I was helping a breh out :martin:

Goddamn how many people did this guy PM? :laff:

I'm running with my theory that this is some sort of foreign scammer or government agent trying to learn Black American culture so he can cosplay on social media or some shyt. It's like he was just throwing out as many fukking lines and identities as possible, practicing, and then hitting up every breh he could behind the scenes for more info for his next identity.