@JCotton1 is the most interesting man on the Coli :russ:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Okay, refocus. Too much gold got buried by the trolls so I gotta link all the exposal lists that got buried in here:

Claims every part of the country is his home and you can't tell him nothing about those places cause he knows them by heart.

Claims to excell at every activity known to man

Always pushing right-wing shyt and thinks Black Crime is the main problem facing the country

Claims to be unimaginably wealthy and grew up around nothing but rich white people, yet is the authority on the Black experience over anyone else

Claims to have had multiple friends murdered with specific details of who and where that should be easy to look up if they were real

Claims to know everyone intimately from half-a-dozen judges to NBA players to the Amish

There's also a lot of GOLD hilarious @Jcotton1 quotes by various posters throughout the thread where he makes ridiculous claims or uses ridiculous language.

Even if this was a real person who did all these things, he would be the most arrogant, out-of-touch young man on Earth. Claiming to be the authority on every Black city and hood in the country while admitting he's spent most of his life in rich white spaces and partaking almost exclusively in hobbies dominated by white folk.

Quoting again because too much gold got buried by the trolls before they finally got thread-banned.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Goddamn how many people did this guy PM? :laff:

I'm running with my theory that this is some sort of foreign scammer or government agent trying to learn Black American culture so he can cosplay on social media or some shyt. It's like he was just throwing out as many fukking lines and identities as possible, practicing, and then hitting up every breh he could behind the scenes for more info for his next identity.
Sources coming in said that Dude Pm’ed everyone on any thread who ever interacted with or responded to him.
:picard: :francis: :deadrose:
Talking about “Hi I’m new here, wanted to say hello, I have an Uncle that works for the judicial branch of the United States and has a picture of Martin Luther King on his wall from his March on Selma also has an embossed copy of the I have a dream speech on his mantle. Last year, he saved two elderly people from a burning building in Newark so they cried on his shoulder. I can also trace my ancestry to the Underground Railroad route that took the Midnight Train to Georgia, true story. Because my family own lands. Btw I’m an HBCU graduate with a double major in culinary archaeological technology and linguistic psychology which I used to start 10 businesses in different zipcodes”

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Sources coming in said that Dude Pm’ed everyone on any thread who ever interacted with or responded to him.
:picard: :francis: :deadrose:
Talking about “Hi I’m new here, wanted to say hello, I have an Uncle that works for the judicial branch of the United States and has a picture of Martin Luther King on his wall from his March on Selma also has an embossed copy of the I have a dream speech on his mantle. Last year, he saved two elderly people from a burning building in Newark so they cried on his shoulder. I can also trace my ancestry to the Underground Railroad route that took the Midnight Train to Georgia, true story. Because my family own lands. Btw I’m an HBCU graduate with a double major in culinary archaeological technology and linguistic psychology which I used to start 10 businesses in different zipcodes”

No doubt he is still PMing folk today and trying to pull out any last info before he's banned. :russ:

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But he knew black ski clubs existed :damn:
idk enough about that poster to call him a clown... but lol thecoli clearly never seen catfish the movie

a lot of people got duped, a lot of us were on to it from the 3rd time he was talking about how he's best friends with ben rothlisburger or some shyt :mjlol: