i3TED9H.png

YIugpu6.jpg

62L6tPL.jpg

She a 6 figure lawyer who’s deep in the streets though :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Jcotton1 said:
You right. I've seen it one of my older brothers is Porsche stan. He belongs to PCA Porsche Club of America 130k + members skrong. He has a 2018 RS and a some what rusty vintage 356 . He also has a GT3 in the color spec of the sea water of his honeymoon on the way.

this one sentence alone… :dead:
Sound like a young dro bar :dead:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Wait?! ANOTHER HOEBOT?!

Geeez the rafters got hella fake posters in it. Just making up stuff. Why?! :laff: Why am I always late to these threads? Let me go link that thread from the rafters.
You are late —- come in these threads mad late. Every time 😭😭:martin:

I was waiting for you too - Books pops out 2 days late for these threads like end credits Marvel scenes, after the main ether is served 😭.
You know I depend on you for my de-escalation - now look at how out of pocket, disrespect filled and off base I’ve gone- 2 bodies on bunk bed caskets and a 3rd in ICU.
:beli::deadrose:
Time for my part to end in this anyway- by enlarge, Friday night sue shee, appletizers, crew dey tahhs and all that.

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You are late —- come in these threads mad late. Every time 😭😭:martin:

I was waiting for you too - Books pops out 2 days late for these threads like end credits Marvel scenes, after the main ether is served 😭.
You know I depend on you for my de-escalation - now look at how out of pocket I’ve gone
:beli::deadrose:
:laff: :laff: :laff: Lol! It’s always people on my ignore list! If it don’t pop up on the front page when I’m scrolling, it be passin me by!

I don’t even think I’ve ever seen this poster! Now I’m going back through the Rafters. Them threads are hilarious!

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I have no idea why that Cult Jam song was posted but I never knew that was theirs originally. Thread got predictably weird.

did jcotton answer yet?
No, mods bushed him. Kinda sucks because I really want an explanation. It’s like a perp finally getting caught and locked up but they refuse to explain their transgressions to the judge. I guess we could @ him in the bushes still. I know his ass is lurking considering how frequently he posted (and in every damn thread).

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

Alerts​

1. DrexlersFade quoted your post in the thread @JCotton1 is the most interesting man on the Coli :russ:.
    4 minutes ago
    :deadrose::deadrose:

All criiiieeedd out overrrrr youuuuu.. rooomance up in flames off a leaveee me alonnnne, now he’s feeeling soooo rejectedddd
    1l5dv9.jpg

Rejected :mjlol:

Sure I sent a direct message but who responded who kept going after now leave me alone. You hurt my feelings FADE

You brought up e crushes not me but you see my face I understand why. A smiley got you so triggered from something you said huh:stopitslime:

Like I said in the DM we all talk shyt but I never take it personal..Look how Aggy you got over a smiley:ohhh:

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
I can't tell if this is AI or a russian bot. Reading random posts is hilarious, though:

Not dapfishing at all folk.

I'm talking about things I see in the real world. If your chick ain't dark skin I've had not only myself but other brehs get flack for it. A sista approached me as I was leaving the campus fresh salad machine.

She was trying to spark up a convo and I had to hope in truck and drive all the way across campus to class. She saw my girl get in the driver's seat so I could eat and get some food in me . She said to me , "see I knew you was the type to not date sistas".

My ex who works at the cdc is a U Mich undergrad and grad alumni. She's a sista and a good friend.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Cause a scene by trolling and divert as much as humanly possible brehettes :francis:

If you go back she didn't start any of the diversions, she just responded to them. @Sccit and @10bandz racked up 95 comments in here while admitting off the jump that they weren't even gonna post on the OP topic at all, just derail.

Anyway, if they're gone now then everyone just shut up the bickering and get back on topic. This is a classic and about 15 pages of it are ruined with obsessive dumb shyt.